Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: [LIA] | From: LPI-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Liberty Police Incorporated
Incoming Transmission

[Image: XjOoqWc.png]
-
- Sender: Otonashi Yuzuru
- Recipient: Liberty Intelligence Agency
- Subject: Chrysanthemum operations
- Encryption: Unbreakable

- Beginning Encrypted Video Feed

Good evening,

I am Captain Otonashi Yuzuru of the Liberty Police Incorporated, it is a pleasure to be getting in contact with the Intelligence Agency for such an important matter. Before I move on, I would like to inform you that the information I will be wiring towards you below is on a strict need-to-know basis; it is of utmost importance that nobody other than those involved learn of this.

Getting into the matter at hand, Chief Harrison came across an independent Deep Space Engineering vessel who claimed to have bought Golden Chrysanthemum technology from them at an expensive price, and went as far as to call such equipment, and I quote, "awesome". The pilot seemed to have acquired a license to equip such an engine on his vessel by the Chrysanthemums themselves, something which not only surprised me, but the Chief as well.

It seems that the Chrysanthemums have not only been selling their new drug around Liberty, but they've also starting to set up quite a market with engines. This is where the Intelligence Agency comes in. I request the Agency's attention to the situation. The Liberty Police Incorporated cannot spare the resources to investigate further upon the matter of Chrysanthemum deals in Liberty space, we hope that the Agency could use the information provided by us and keep an eye out on the Chrysanthemums. We need to know what their end-goal of this is and we need to put an end to it.

I will be expecting a response from the Agency on the matter, what are your opinions on their operations and what necessary steps do you think we should follow to ensure that the Chrysanthemum influence at Liberty space is minimized?

Below I will be attaching a read-only copy of the black box logs provided by Chief Harrison.

With regards.

[Image: XjOoqWc.png]
- Ending Encrypted Video Feed

Captain Otonashi Yuzuru
Blackwatch Fleet Commander
Liberty Police Incorporated

- Attached Files

Black box logs provided by Chief Harrison

[Image: fwTj7u5.png]
"Kaiju"

Liberty Intelligence Agency
Encrypted Message Received

> Sender ID: Sanjo "Kaiju" Jiraki

> Recipient ID: Otonashi Yuzuru

> Subject: Chrysanthemum Incursions

Good day,

Apologies for the wait. We appreciate the information greatly. I'm sending orders to the DPD and Clandestine Operations to help your department investigate the looming Golden Chrysanthemum threat. Rest assured, we can help. If you could do us a favor by continuing your monitoring of any and all suspicious activity in relation to the Golden Chrysanthemums specifically, that would be very much appreciated.

[Image: qvZUWV6.png]
[Image: 4TKw0J1.png]
Sanjo "Kaiju" Jiraki
Deputy Director
Liberty Intelligence Agency

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.