Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A Few Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible, to play this mod without getting on the server? Also, I have Discovery 4.82, is there a way to view all the systems on Discovery Navmap with 4.82?
It is yes, but you have a way old version. Not sure if your launcher will auto update if you open it though. Might be good to wipe that version and download the whole thing fresh. Once you have the latest version you can play single player, but you can't do/ save the campaign. If you want to do the sp story you need to strip it down to the vanilla.
Pretty sure if you launch the game via freelancer.exe, it'll bypass the launcher and any updates it wants, letting you play which ever version you have downloaded. I dont think its possible to look up old versions on the Navmap, you'll just have to stick to a systems map.
(04-15-2021, 08:01 PM)Binski Wrote: [ -> ]It is yes, but you have a way old version. Not sure if your launcher will auto update if you open it though. Might be good to wipe that version and download the whole thing fresh. Once you have the latest version you can play single player, but you can't do/ save the campaign. If you want to do the sp story you need to strip it down to the vanilla.

I am not sure what you mean by "vanilla." Also I tried just running it through the launcher, and the game crashes immediately.