Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Team Convoy Logistics | From: Ulster Station
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: TEST33.png]

To: Team Convoy Logistics
Subject: Delivery Needed.

Greetings to you at Team Convoy Logistics.

We have heard a lot of good news about your professional delivery services you guys provide and decided to make use of your services.
We are in the process of making a Cloak Disruptor Type-3 and need a few items delivered to us to Ulster Station in Dublin system at the coordinates 4F.
We need 20 000 units or Iridium delivered to us and we are willing to pay you $3000 Credits per unit of Iridium you deliver to us.
Would you also bring some Food Rations and Oxygen and Water to Ulster Station, 1200 of each, all 3 can be obtained from Planet New London in the New London system.

Please let us know when you have delivered them to us.

Yours Truely

Pleasuration
Director of Ulster Station

[Image: 56Wu13l.png]

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

Operative ID : Tyrone Harrison CEO

Recipient : Ulster Station Administration Dublin

Message Details : Sample Contract Complete

Encryption : Informative

Good day Ulster Station,

Team Convoy have completed our sample contract, which we made under verbal conditions seeing as you needed these items in a hurry.
Next time we set up deliveries there will be a contract drafted to yourselves, and it will need to be confirmed before any other deliveries take place.
Many thanks for the chance to prove ourselves and hopefully we will look forward to more contracts in the future.

We have also included Delivery Evidence for you to confirm ...

CEO Team Convoy Logistics

Tyrone Harrison

Subject: Apologies and Gratitude.

Greetings again to you at Team Convoy Logistics.

Please accept our apologies for being so much in a hurry to get our deliveries done but its like this:
We did our best research to find you guys at Team Convoy Logistics and we were 100% sure that you guys were the right people to do our job that we unfortunately skipped properly introducing ourselves and skipped straight to our delivery request and get it out of the way since we have so much more deliveries that needs to be done.
When it comes to business we sometimes forget that we are dealing with actual people and not machines programmed to follow your every command.
And now we can get back to the contract and you guys did the contract as fast and perfect as you possible could considering how far you guys had to fly to buy the Iridium from Omicron Delta. You guys sure believe in speedy deliveries and take pride in your abilities as transporting company and we would make use of you guys again very soon in the near future with Ulster Station being in the process of being upgraded to Core 4.
May you guys at Team Convoy Logistics have a very pleasant day and a very prosperous future with your superb deliveries you guys make.

Once again, please accept our apologies and we hope to see each other again shortly.

Yours Truely

Pleasuration

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

Message Details : Continued contracts

Good day Ulster Station,

I am well pleased with my operatives who showed how well they can work together and coordinate in a way I have never seen before from Logistics operatives.
I hope we can also take part in your Core 4 upraged, which may test our abilities to the full and I am sure my operatives can perform at their top level once again.
Please let us know with as much advance notice as possible regarding your Core upgrade and I look forward to working with you and your station operatives again very soon

Tyrone Harrison

Subject: Core 4 Done.

Greetings to you again at Team Convoy Logistics.

A while ago one of our other suppliers taken care of all of the materials needed for Core 4 except for the BluePrint plan which we must still acquire from the higher ranks.
We have also finished the construction of our Cloak Disruptor factory and this is where you guys might come in handy to deliver some of the materials needed to produce one or more of these devices.
We are in the process of producing a Cloak Disruptor Type 2 device and we already found suppliers to finish this one we are producing.
In the near future we might need to produce more of these devices and will need trustworthy suppliers to make more of them and we are wondering if you guys would ever want to be one of our suppliers to produce these devices when we call upon you?

Yours Truely

Pleasuration

Subject: Greetings.

Greetings to you again at Team Convoy Logistics.

We are living in hard times I would say when it comes to finding the right supplier for us in bringing what Ulster Station needs to produce our Cloak Disruptors we make but with suppliers like you around, life's worth living again.

How's the Transport business treating you guys these days?

Yours Truely

Pleasuration

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

Message Details : Continued contracts / apology

Good day Ulster Station,

I am very sorry for our late reply,

We are undergoing a few changes at Team Convoy and have had to suspend Deliveries for a short while, but now we are ready to receive more contracts and the possibility of more customers as we push forward our Logistics operation.

We are fully functional once again and our operatives are ready to start delivering once again, and keen to get back in the saddle , so to speak.
So if you require us to deliver any commodities, please let me know and if you draw up some kind of contract with us, maybe long or short term we will be happy to continue.

Tyrone Harrison

Subject: Cloak Disruptor Manufacturing.

Greetings to you again at Team Convoy Logistics
Below is the list of all things needed to make any of our Cloak Disruptor devices we produce on Ulster Station:
[Image: unknown.png]

We will always take care of the Reinforced Alloys ourselves since Ulster Station needs them immediately after the selected device has been put in queue to produce.
Please find below the price list of what we are currently paying per unit for each commodity needed to produce our devices on Ulster Station:

Plasmonic Metamaterials$1,000
Tungsten$2,000
Super Alloy$1,299
Magnetic Superconductors$1,700
Iridium$5,000
Energy Field Equipment$5,000

We are currently manufacturing a Cloak Disruptor Type 2 device and need your help delivering the materials needed to make one.
Like you can see, we pay lots of credits for the commodities far away from Ulster Station.
Would you be interested in becoming our supplier for the above device?
We also taking care of 10 000 of the Iridium to speed things up a bit for you guys.

Yours Truely

Pleasuration

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

Message Details : New contracts

Good day Ulster Station,

That was a very swift reply,

We will endeavour to start deliveries as soon as we can for these items, and I would appreciate a communication back once the deliveries are complete.
We will not make a contract at our end because once deliveries are done it is easier for yourselves to inform us and then I can re route my operatives to other jobs.

Tyrone Harrison

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

Message Details : Contract Complete

Good day Ulster Station,

Team Convoy have completed the contract to supply goods for the Cloak Disruptor as planned and I am sorry for the delayed completion communication, we have had server problems within our organisation and unable to use any of our terminals for several days .

Everything is completed and hopefully satisfactory to you

We have also included Delivery Evidence for you to confirm ... included in the encrypted file is evidence of every single delivery

I hope this meets your criteria and we can continue to do more contracts in the future.

Tyrone Harrison

Pages: 1 2 3