Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: No more looking for decent graphic designer/signature maker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am looking for a person interested in in-game credits (up to 1 billion, depends on the quality of work) and capable to make a signature like the one below but, of course, with different stuff presented.

[Image: T6UyGk3.png]

I am looking for a signature with Gallic "Charlemagne II" Battleship (you may find its files in DATA\SHIPS\GALLIA\doom; ga2_battleship.cmp is the model, ga2_capital.mat is the textures of the model), with Ile-de-France or Burgundy system as a background (the latter is preferable one).

If you are interested - contact me in Discord to discuss the details: Groshyr#4914
Nobody's interested?
No more relevant, signature has been made. Big kudos to and for their work (see below) and the patience they showed while working over it. All other participants will receive monetary compensation (be discussed personally with each) for time spent working over their versions.
[Image: GNFS_Grosh4.2.png]
Anomander's version ⤴

[Image: sXWJ7mn.png]
RedEclipse's version ⤴
Anomander bestest.
one of the best artists I have ever seen and deal with
congrats grosh and enjoy your new artwork
I am proud my child.
Added 's version that he ended just now. Seems I'll need to trade more to pay off xd
Is the Valor supposed to be blurry?
Maybe you'll need Anime Space Ship Waifu, huh?
(05-08-2021, 10:50 PM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]Is the Valor supposed to be blurry?

Yes, they both are blurry but the first version has less obvious blur.

(05-08-2021, 10:52 PM)Couden Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you'll need Anime Space Ship Waifu, huh?

No, thanks.
Pages: 1 2