Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: Caitlyn Cross | FROM: Jonathan.Seabourne23@libertyonline.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Flag-liberty.png]

☆ From: Jonathan.Seabourne23@libertyonline.com

☆ To: Caitlyn Cross

☆ Subject: Card Declined?

Dear Caitlyn,

I was trying to purchase some Orange flavored synth gel (orange+pungent+prickle(?) = VERY important) from a Zoner out in the Omicrons when my card was declined! Can you believe that?! Something must be wrong with the bean counters, mayhaps they have run out of beans. I'd send some along shortly to help out the crisis, but obviously I'm in a catch-22 here.

I took up a collection from the pilgrims on board. Between the assorted paperclips and bits of string along with the offer of a free sermon on Discordia, the Zoner said, "Just take it and go." The goddess works in mysterious ways. Anyway, wanted to let you know that the accounts are wonky to avoid embarassment.

Also my passwords seem to no longer work. A pilgrim leant me one of the LibertyOnline disks he keeps for mysterious purposes so I have about 999 hours of communication remaining before this email expires. I hope it is enough, but I do wonder HOW WERE JONATHAN.SEABOURNE1 THROUGH 22 ALREADY TAKEN???

Other stray observations: The peaches are mocking me, safe inside their metal cans since I lost the only can opener on board. I feel it beneath my station to take such scorn from something soaking in its own syrup. Have decided to soak in my own syrup to counter this power-play.

PS: If you see a Kusari named Mr. Momomoto, ask if he can swallow his own nose. The scriptures are disturbingly vague on this point, instead of the delightful vagueness with which the rest of existence is dressed.

Sincerely,
Jonathan (Titles???)

Terms and Conditions Apply, See Site for Details
[Image: 68teG9q.png]

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

ID: Caitlyn Cross
To: Jonathan.Seabourne23@libertyonline.com
Encryption: OS&C Alpha One
Subject: Re: Card Declined?

Cait looks Relieved and Smiled as she heard from her old friend, she was incredibly Worried about him after she heard that he left Curacao.

Hello Jonathan

it is good to hear from you, even when your words worry me a bit. After you told me that your Card was Declined I made a little research. it looks like this was made for your safety after you Buyed that Democritus Yacht. it looks like the bank did it automatically because you are still Declared as "Traumatized" by the Doctors. But whatever you are Searching out there with the TAZ and the Discordians I am on your side. at the end of this Message, you will find the Code to Charge a Sirius Credit Card with 2 Million Credits. which should be enough for a Living in the next time, and to buy you a new Can Opener so that the Peaches stop Mocking you. otherwise, a Plasmacuter works too but it maybe burns one or two peaches. I will now do the same as you did to me back then when you Hired me and give you a chance. but please my Friend come back to us after you have found whatever you are searching for. your Family at Orbital Misses you, and more importantly, I Miss you Old Friend.

I miss the Debates we had, and the Nights we just talked about Philosophy and whatever came to our minds. I know your Lost was hard for you but we saved most of the Crew and Passengers. Jonathan what you did on that day saved a lot of Lifes that were otherwise lost to the Void. Jonathan, it wasn't your fault. Please come home whenever you feel ready for it. I will wait with a bottle of wine under the Skys of Curacao for you.

She smiled softly at him and a bit of Worry for her friend was to be seen in her eyes. but also hope that her Old Friend would Return to her one day.

Safe Skys,
Caitlyn Cross
Captain Red Velvet Club
Director and Chairwoman of OS&C

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: PojtqNs.png]
[Image: Flag-liberty.png]

☆ From: Jonathan.Seabourne23@libertyonline.com

☆ To: Caitlyn Cross

☆ Subject: Re: Re: Card Declined?

Dear Caitlyn,

Many thanks for the card! It has many numbers, numbers which can be exchanged for important things, like can openers and vengence. Much obliged!

I am confused (well, moreso than usual) by your message, though. After all, I still wear the green-white-gold (though I lost the underwear) with pride. I am not going anywhere other than where I'm going, which I suppose is true of everyone. As a wise man once said: "The Court’s next bit of interpretive jiggery-pokery involves other parts of the Act that purportedly presuppose the availability of tax credits on both federal and state Exchanges." Which I believe is Elven (Elvish?) for "Not all who wander are lost."

You can't come back to that which you never left, though I do plan on crossing many rivers twice, three times if they're lucky! Next time we're on Curacao, the Guac-shots are on me! Also, Guac-shots are a thing now! Vodka+Guacamole, just in time for Cinco de Mayo!

Sincerely,
Jonathan (Titles???)

Terms and Conditions Apply, See Site for Details
[Image: 68teG9q.png]

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

ID: Caitlyn Cross
To: Jonathan.Seabourne23@libertyonline.com
Encryption: OS&C Alpha One
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Card Declined?

Cait Smiled, she was happy to hear that Jonathan still saw himself as part of the Family.

Hello Jonathan

First, let me tell you that it is good to hear that you are Still Wear our Uniform and that you are Still Part of the Family. I always saw you as my Mentor and Guidance Figure. I will send you some new Underwear that is Matching the uniform at the Shasta Skyhook in Baffin, together with some Replacement Uniforms. as you once said "a Capitan haves to look good" my Friend.

I am looking forward to Taking those "Guac-shots" with you on Curacao, even when the recipe sounds a bit weird. But I trust your good Taste, my Friend. Now let me give you an old Blessing of the Junkers for your ways between the Stars.

Jonathan may the Spirit of the Machine guide your Ship through Stormy Skys, and my the Mashiengoddes hold her Protecting Hand over your Vessel so that it brings you safely to your Destination.

She smiled warmly at him and in her eyes a bit of the worry from before was gone.

Safe Skys,
Caitlyn Cross
Captain Red Velvet Club
Director and Chairwoman of OS&C

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: PojtqNs.png]