Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Maquis/Fae/Gaians vs Gallic Royalists - Saturday, May 29 19:00 UTC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

The Desperate Attempt - 29th May, 19:00 UTC

[Image: 1tJK62J.png]

Background

The amount of Royalists lurking about in the neighboring systems of Roussillon are getting larger. As each day passes, the chances of having Caussade found increases and would mean trouble for the Front. They are ready to do whatever it takes to prevent that.

The Front has found out about a wing of Royalist bombers that have been going around Roussillon and are determined to stop them before they manage to find Caussade. They have plans to send out a strong response group consisting of both Maquis forces and their allies.

Both the Gaians and Fae have been informed and are willing to assist the Front in giving a warning to these Royalists, hoping that it would be enough to put an end to their ever growing curiosity.

Battleground

[Image: 92301ed3d1db5e7274aa83a35b43fd89.png]

Unlawfuls & Fae will gather at Battleship Pamiers at Sector 3E.

Royalists will gather at Battleship Resurgent at Sector 7F.

Once ready, both groups will start moving and head towards the intended battlezone at Sector 5F.

All Maquis/Gaian and Royalist indies are welcome to sign up and join! But faction ships will be prioritized.

Maquis/Gaian/Fae Forces
Royalist Forces
{S}Titania Despondent-1
Gorgon-[Fae Fleur-Audefroi
Hesperus-[Fae Bastart
Grian B}-Guillotine
Neso-[Fae Vaquelin
Loke-[Fae Crown.Guard
BomberCodrille
Reserve
Reserve
[FLG]Boucher Bomber
Ravestar-IV Bomber
[FLG]Fleche-1 Bomber
BomberBomber

Rules

- Strictly no using of Nova Torpedos - to ensure that everyone will have their share of fun and prolong the fight
- No usage of Cloaking Devices
- Do not restock and return to the battle - once you leave you're considered dead
- Battle will go on until either team is fully dead

{S}Titania, a Gaian.
Gorgon-[Fae
Put me into both reserves pls
Fleur-Audefroi - Royalist Bomber
[FLG]Boucher - Maquis bomber

I'll play whichever side needs numbers
Krivda-[Fae
The Front will provide a 300 Million prize pool
-150 Million per side, to be divided between their MVPs and participants as they see fit
Sign me up as Hesperus-[Fae

Also bump for the event.
Grian, also a Gaian!
Add me in the Gallic Royalists.
Gallic Royalist indie bomber Despondent-1

If needed, add me in the Maquis reserve,
Maquis indie bomber Ravestar-IV
Well one more -[Fae signing in.

Neso-[Fae
Pages: 1 2 3 4