Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Account banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have an account "Military" that contains various ships: Strandjutter, Der rot Hammer, (KP)-Heimdall, [KM]-Aachen, [KM]-Limburg and [KM]-Rudolf_von_Limburg. The trouble started with not being able to load Der_rote_Hammer: the connection with internet was broken every time. Loading any other ship was no problem, just Der rote Hammer failed. I flew around with Strandjutter for a while and tried again to load Der Rote Hammer. I'm not sure what message I got then, I thought "Account already in use" but I could be wrong. Anyway, I flew around with a ship from another account, tried again and then clearly read that this account was banned.

Can anybody help please? Many thanks in advance!
I have removed the Cruiser Shield from your Battlecruiser.

Account unbanned.

Please note that there is a Thread for this kind of eventuality. It can be found under the 'Player Help' Tab at the top of any Forum Page.
First: thank you very much!

I knew there was something else and I looked through all threads but couldn't find it. Forgot to look at the top of the screen. Sorry.