Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: AI indy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Simple question, how does one set up an indy AI character? Seeing as the AI ID is issued by admins, is there one we can use until we're able to get it?
All depends on what that AI would do.

If it's a police AI, then just get a *insert house* Police ID.

If it's navy, get navy.

If it's a pirate AI, get Pirate ID.

All depends on the circumstances.
Merc ok?

Oh and by AI, I also meant flying the AI core vessel
yea - thats what i suspected "flying an AI core vessel"

i think it was mentioned - if you want to fly those, you need a special RP request. - they are public, but not made to be used lightly.

keep in mind, they were meant to be exclusive for the harvester faction - only the issue of inactivity "unlocked" them to be generic AI vessels - but they should still be somewhat related to the harvesters concept, cause their design is based on it... they are not just tinkertoys from any AI workshop.

but thats up to how you RP them of course.
Well, ideally I wanted to join the harvesters, but there doesnt appear to be any recruitment thread for them. Thus the indy AI.

I guess the other reason I wanted to is that I've totally fallen in love with the ship, despite its percieved advantages or disadvantages. Besides. roleplaying an AI seems like an interesting challenge in itself.