Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Upholder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just cannot stop, within combat situations, from feeling like the torps on the Upholder are buggered.

For some reason I just can not seem to ever lead a gunboat if he passes outside of some magical cone that halts halfway down my ship.

Am I alone in this?
the ship it's too sexy..it has to have some down side...as the info card says...it's a ship use for looking good at recruitment posters.....
I have not used Torps with the Upholder, but SN + TCD works fine.
Torps mean the torp slots. As in the angle of attack provided when leading with a supernova against a gunboat.
you'r insane
well, I used it against a RNC BC, and worked well.

Oh, and I killed phate (fighter) with the SNAC as well.
Cortez is upside down. I tell you.
*mutters and buys a civilian bomber for his LPI*

I guess I just lack skillz.
well I personally hate torp slots on the BHG bomber... they just don't really work for me. Yet some people say how awesome they are... so welcome to the club.

Try the Havoc then, it's nice and dandy now.
' Wrote:Try the Havoc then, it's nice and dandy now.

To be honest I would be giddy if the Havoc had a somewhat stronger plant with reduced etc.

While I understand Kusari is in the same spot, sometimes it's nice to have a backup bomber you can pull out that provides a little more umph for those situations that just will not be solved by anything other than a lot of supernovas.

Up there with the Challenger/Taiidan/somesuch. Unless the LPI start flying warans:lol:

That being said, funny you mention that about the BH Bomber, I love how responsive the torps feel on that ship.
Pages: 1 2