Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: been awhile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi all,six year break from fl,be gentle lol
Hello and welcome back to Discovery and its gaming community.

Please, make sure you have read the server rules. Aside from the mandatory to follow server rules, there are also roleplay laws that can be ignored but then regional law enforcers may punish you for that.

There is a entire forum full of various guides, you may find it useful. Our wiki is still running but its really outdated so I would not rely on it in all but lore bites.

Should you need - you may find online map quite useful, as well as this compatibility calculator, as all IDs have limitations and restrictions in tech use by class and type of technologies.

Feel free to ask your questions here or in Discord, and have fun on Discovery.
(06-10-2021, 03:03 PM)chrisrogue Wrote: [ -> ]hi all,six year break from fl,be gentle lol

Welcome back Wink
Hello again! I remember meeting you in-game today in Tau-31! Hope you will enjoy Discovery Freelancer again! So, welcome again, hope you'll have a good time!
Like the other dude said, check the rules and all that stuff, and you'll be set to play!

See ya in space Smile
Welcome home, I'm sure the welcome mat is already out. Check out the veteran's package if you don't have any ships left here
Hi hi, welcome back to the party! Make sure you check the rules, just in case you need a refresher, and once you're ready (no rush), stretch those space legs and have fun!