Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Goodbye all my friends
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Oh noo... I hpe one day you will come back in this game ^^'
Not another one who leave this amazing game... Well if you can't play anymore I can understand. Even if it is sad for new players like me (I started to play last year)
take care and stay safe
Let's not change this thread's purpose into an insult contest.
It's sad to se you leave. i am here for 2 Years now and have seen some of the Problems but also some of the Great things this Comunity haves to offer. I Hope you Return one day to us and have a better Experience then. till then i wisch you the Best and hope you stay safe out there.
I just returned after couple years of dealing with my own life. So I understand how important it is to prioritize things in ones life.

I don't believe we have met, but I wish you the best in your life. Stay strong and safe out there.

And who knows, maybe stuff will change for the better and you will be able to enjoy it here again.
good luck with your IRL stuff Smile
Will keep in touch with you on discord
And that's the wayyyyyy the news goes!

Good luck pal! Cool
At the end of the day this is only a game and should be meant for fun. Unfortunately this place has become more frustrating than fun. I hear ya, but can't speak for anything personal you have going on. Here's hoping for brighter days to ye.
Pages: 1 2 3