Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Goodbye all my friends
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This is difficult.

I've tried to be a part of every thing I saw happening in game and on the forums. This has only resulted in me watching so many people leave.

I have enough issues in my life, I don't need to watch a server die. That 's not part of my future, so I am leaving.

I'll stick around on Discord occasionally, but the drama and lack of action by the staff against the most toxic players has made this place truly suck to role-play.

I'll probably log a ship or two to keep my base alive, but that's just until the plug is pulled on the server.

I have had a good time, but the time is over. If you see one of my ships online, please say something.

Harlinger
BMF|Butterworth
Himawari-GC

Sorry to those who want to keep this server alive, but the end is near.
Welcome to Discovery.

Sad to see you leave, but this is how Discovery evolved.
i have some of the context behind this and i can only chuckle
Sad to see you leaving. We weren't mates but I appreciate attention you gave me when I had bad times. Hope you will keep only good memories about Discovery and experience you had here.

p.s. Ah, yes, the contributors. Wish the people that already left the game wouldn't come back just to drop some toxic sh*t on forum.
Goodbye Sad
Good luck Mach for the future.
Too bad to see you leave. Goodbye.
Sad to see ya leaving, I would say, take a break and come back have fun as much as you can until the plug is removed one day
Hard to say it that way because I wish this server live till I die Wink - so best of luck and don't leave us on discord so we can communicate about life, etc.. Wink
(06-17-2021, 09:11 AM)Saronsen Wrote: [ -> ]i have some of the context behind this and i can only chuckle

Apparently I am supposed to be angry, but instead I'm sad. This is exactly what the admins should stop from happening. Instead they do it themselves. Sorry to see that things aren't far from my assumptions.
Sad end. Best of luck to you, mate. And hope you will return one day...
Pages: 1 2 3