Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Technology Chart incorrect or the game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm a pirate and according the TC I can buy a Salvager and standard gunboat guns with a penalty of 25%. But when leaving the base the power output was reduced to 10%.

Is the TC incorrect or did I miss something?

Thank you for any info!
Hello! Yeah, unfortunately a 10% powercore on a Salvager with Pirate ID is intended.
See below why:
[Image: oVHnisx.png]
Some techcells are split into light and heavy ships. Salvager would be a heavy Junker ship. Double check with this beautiful tool here in the future. It shows the ship classifications including light/heavy. Hopefully this avoids future confusions like this. (sun)
Edit: I just noticed the tool says 75% still. The tool could be outdated but lemme ask anyways if this was intended or not for Junker ships.

Edit 2: Yep, Salvager on 10% is intended. The Lane Hacker tool is merely not updated atm.
Bummer, but thank you for your efforts!
not about the topic, but i think that the Salavager, should be a Junker only ship, like the ZBT is for the Zoners. It is quite unique and is the backbone for the Junker way of life.