Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Is there a course 101 to: How to make good template?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there! I wanted to say something since a moment. Like I wrote in the Thread Subject, I would like to know if there is a course 101 of how to make good bbcode (good looking thread). If it exists, I would really, but really like to have the link. Because it's just to help someone who has difficulties to make them good.

If the link does not exist, I am afraid that my friend will be not able to go far.

Note: If you see this my friend, it's not against you, but to help you. You still need to practice a lot.
Hi,
you might want to take look at Discovery Tutorial Database

There you can find:
BBCode Repository
I was bored so I decided to do a tutorial on forum posts style.
[TEMPLATES] Civilian Communication Templates
and more.

This should be enough to get you started with BBcode.

And you can always get inspiration from existing posts of other users. Just use reply with quote to see the code, then copy what you like.
Of course you should always ask before using someone else's work.
Hey, hey,

There's a lot you'll need to wrap your skull around to make your forum posts look good. All the turorials in the world won't really help, it's a case of work on it until you learn from your mistakes... but...

Our chum Corile has your back to get you started...

How to do Forums Good

Feel free to post with questions, I'll try and reply, happy to help out if I can Tongue

GG & g'night!

BB
Include this to the list as additional material: https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=175041