Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Makers Group Errai - Recruitment Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Kith-Errai.png]

Makers Group Errai

Recruitment

MGE is currently offering job opportunities for the following positions.

• Surveyor
    Preferred expertise: completion of advanced flight courses, astronomy, geology.
    Tasks: prospecting Sirius for areas of industrial interest, getting the lay of the skies and reconnoitering the perimeters of the Foregships' current locations.
    Gear: expected to use Light Fighters, Heavy Fighters and Very Heavy Fighters.

• Warden
    Required expertise: completion of all flight courses for para-military strike craft, live combat.
    Tasks: protecting MGE personnel and assets from hostiles.
    Gear: expected to use any snubcraft, including Bombers, and Gunboats.

• Maker
    Preferred expertise: completion of basic flight courses for commercial vessels, mineral processing, industrial engineering, shipwrighting.
    Tasks: extraction and refining of minerals, manufacture of components, and their transport or sale to clients.
    Gear: expected to use any Transport.

While previous experience in the relevant fields is welcome, as is knowledge of IMG equipment, the lack of such credentials does NOT disqualify an applicant; similarly, their provenance or ethnicity has no impact on their evaluation.
Fledgling pilots starting as surveyors or makers will be tutored by our veteran personnel until they are ready to operate independently.

Grounds for disqualification are: physical and/or mental examination failures, belonging to a hostile faction, having assaulted MGE personnel or assets, a lack of the required expertises when applying as a Warden.

Please use the attached form to submit your application. It will be reviewed and replied to as soon as possible.

Code:
[indent][indent][hrc]#1c408c[/hrc][size=medium][font=Open Sans][color=#496bb3][align=center]INRP Section[/align][/color][/size][/font][hrc]#1c408c[/hrc][color=#FFFFFF][font=Montserrat][size=medium][font=Montserrat][color=#496bb3]Surname: [/color][/size][/font]Answer
[size=medium][font=Montserrat][color=#496bb3]Name: [/color][/size][/font]Answer
[size=medium][font=Montserrat][color=#496bb3]Date of birth: [/color][/size][/font]DD/MM/YYY
[size=medium][font=Montserrat][color=#496bb3]Birthplace: [/color][/size][/font]Answer
[size=medium][font=Montserrat][color=#496bb3]Qualifications: [/color][/size][/font]Answer
[size=medium][font=Montserrat][color=#496bb3]Previous occupations: [/color][/size][/font]Answer
[size=medium][font=Montserrat][color=#496bb3]Brief Biographical Information: [/color][/size][/font]Answer
[size=medium][font=Montserrat][color=#496bb3]Reasons for joining (inRP): [/color][/size][/font]Answer
[hrc]#1c408c[/hrc]
[size=medium][font=Open Sans][color=#496bb3][align=center]OORP Section[/align][/color][/size][/font][hrc]#1c408c[/hrc]
[size=medium][font=Montserrat][color=#496bb3]Reasons for joining, if applicable (ooRP): [/color][/size][/font]Answer
[size=medium][font=Montserrat][color=#496bb3]Time Zone: [/color][/size][/font]Answer
[size=medium][font=Montserrat][color=#496bb3]Discord ID: [/color][/size][/font]Answer
[/font][/color][/indent][/indent]

INRP Section

Surname: Carpenter
Name: Kyle Richard
Date of birth:26/07/803
Birthplace: Bradford Community, Planet Leeds (Volcanic Heap #543 , Planet Leeds)
Qualifications:
- Several Years IMG Trade Experience
- Limited Mining Experience > Want to Learn More!!!
- No Qualms on Cargo Contents
- I once flew drunk all the way from Planet Gaia to Halifax and Didn't Get Busted
- I have a nice face to talk myself out of docking tickets
Previous occupations:
- Several Years of Valeting Other People's Crafts at Nightclubs on Leeds
- Veteran of the Battleship Hood Racing Course
- Freelance Trading Across Bretonia and the Border Worlds
Brief Biographical Information:
I grew up in Leeds, with my old man up my rear all the time to study and do the proper "Suburb" thing so I wouldn't end up in the mines. But, he never really got me. (Not like it matters now) Eventually, once I was old enough, I bailed out to Dublin, where I spent years learning the IMG life on the Hood. Guess it was a good thing I did...
Reasons for joining (inRP):
Honestly, I'm looking for something new. I like the freedom with the IMG, but it feels like I barely leave the houses. I want to see more of Sirius, and this small group....family seems more my speed.

OORP Section

Reasons for joining, if applicable (ooRP):
Looking for a small group to RP with, but a faction more centered on exploration and trade. Also, peer pressure.
Time Zone:
ET (UTC -4)
Discord ID:
Vertscarz#4637
[Image: Kith-Errai-Small.png]

Mister Carpenter,

First of all, condolences for the tragic events of Leeds - words fail to do justice to what unfolded, and as such we will speak little of it.
Rather, it is best to set eyes on the tomorrow and what it may yet bring.

We have reviewed your application, and we accept it.
A brief period of training will still be necessary to acquaint yourself with our equipment, but as mentioned, it will be provided for by ourselves, as will the equipment itself be; do bear in mind, however, that drunk flying is not a point of honour and will be looked upon disfavourably should you wish to do so while on duty.

With that said, you are to report to the flagship within the next three days.
It is stationed near Asahikawa Outpost, in the Tau-53 system. Should you need guidance, send us a communication through the Neural Net link we will forward and one of our operatives will see that you are directed properly.

Until then, fortune's favours be upon you.