Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Makers Group Errai - Message Log
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Kith-Errai.png]

Makers Group Errai

Message Log

The internal communications channel for the Group.
Here, MGE associates may report noteworthy encounters, business transactions, and other sorts of relevant information.

Attached are the standard hailing frequencies and datastream protocols used by MGE: associates should make sure to use them in order to guarantee the privacy and security of their messages, especially when directing internal communications.

Code:
[font=Agency FB][color=#496BB3][b]Charting Neural Net route...
Directing datastream, navigating interference...
Connection established. Boosting signal...[/b][/color]
[hrc]#496BB3[/hrc]
[float=right][table][tr][td][align=right][img]https://i.postimg.cc/ZqQtJg6F/Kith-Errai-Small.png[/img][/align][/td][/tr][/table][/float]
[size=x-large][color=#496BB3][b]Sender:[/b][/color] [color=#FFFFFF][i]name, titlei[/i][/color]
[color=#496BB3][b]Recipient:[/b][/color] [color=#FFFFFF][i]name, title[/i][/color]
[color=#496BB3][b]Source:[/b][/color] [color=#FFFFFF][i]vessel, location[/i][/color]
[color=#496BB3][b]Priority:[/b][/color] [color=#FFFFFF][i]priority[/i][/color]
[color=#496BB3][b]Subject:[/b][/color] [color=#FFFFFF][i]subject[/i][/color][/font][/size]
[hrc]#496BB3[/hrc]

[align=justify][indent][size=medium][font=Montserrat][color=#637baf][align=center][/align]
text
text
text
[/color][/font][/size][/indent][/align]

[hrc]#496BB3[/hrc]
[align=right][font=Agency FB][color=#496BB3][b]Datastream[color=#FFFFFF] remains open[/color].[/b][/font][/color][/align]
"Comms, I need you to send a message back to the....to the clan.. Let them know of our success these past few solar cycles."
"Just a note is fine. They can open a channel if they're available. Don't want to busy them if they're currently occupied"

Charting Neural Net route...
Directing datastream, navigating interference...
Connection established. Boosting signal...

[Image: Kith-Errai-Small.png]
Sender: MGE-S-Markab
Recipient: MGE-Sabik
Source: Yamato Base, Tau-53
Priority: Normal
Subject: Status Report

Sabik, this is the Markab. We send news of good success. Despite his....uniqueness, the Bretonian has been quite adept in our early trades. Let it be known he has already helped us recoup what we spent to fund this venture, and are continuing to do so today. Despite the ship's size, the handful of the....clan, as he calls it, as well as the freelancers with us, have been able to get quite the performance out of this transport...certainly not even what the Guild predicted was possible with so few hands.

We await any new orders. I think you could describe Mr. Carpenter as.....antsy for more. We'll be by the comms, awaiting your response.

Faal amshal tanir tariakh.

Datastream remains open.
[Image: Kith-Errai-Small.png]

The Chieftains Reply

Faal amshal tanir tariakh, Markab.

Glad tidings. We are pleased.
It is well that the newer ones among us are fast acquainting themselves with the vessel's commands - IMG technology is quite unlike what may commonly be found in house space, better suited to the rigours and conditions of the outer regions.

Continue operating in the area, gather more navigational data of the system for future usage, and if possible establish more direct relations with the owners of the small outpost you are availing yourselves of.
Whoever they may be, we salute their initiative and would see that they are aided in their efforts - in a mutual fashion, needless to say.

Further, do encourage the 'Bretonian' to speak to us himself. Nothing forbids it and we welcome outsiders' perspectives on our work.

Emaal amshal ir altair laial.