Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Connection Issues? Perma Red Lags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So apparently this is a thing for three days now. While first I thought I just had a day with bad internet connection which caused all of this I didn't put much thought into it first, but now it seems like it is a main issue with trying to connect to the server itself going online.

When I play I get like almost permanently high lag, so that at times with enough people doing shenanigans around the red lag icon perma shows up.

Already restarted router several times, checked my drivers, can also tell had a fresh reinstall of everything, because old HDD died.

Still now it seems with me being able to sit in a voice chat while watching a stream or yt videos and downloading something over steam I can gladly say it has something to do with the disco servers, or atleast some kinda problem that it causes this high lag when trying to play there.

Anyone has similar issues or know something to do against it? I'm pretty sure it isn't my internet at this point or atleast not solely, but something weird is happening.
Ye I straight up can't login to some accounts quickly. Randomly gets stuck on waiting
Yeah I also noticed the red lag coming on frequently, and I'm on a 500/500 connection with 9 ping
Also started getting instakicked quite often when logging a character, no matter which one
Seems like this has something to do with the recent update
Little Bump.

So what happens is I already need much longer loading times when logging character. Then when undocking I notice it wont display ping, until after a while where it already says Lag 34% or 40. Then it will get worse by every minute up to 100% and I dont know whats causing it.

The game became literally unplayable for me. I checked restarting router, I reinstalled the game like 2 times now. I tried running it without Firewall and reactivating it unironically a message came it would block certain functions of FL so I changed it to let pass everything through, still no changes. Even restarted pc after that.

Either it is some windows 10 settings, or the patch made some files in a way corrupted that this ***** happened. After reinstalling the first time only disco I had actually no issues for like 5 hours. Then it started again. Then I made a full wipe full reinstall yeeting everything. But then after that it immediately started doing same ***** again.

I dont ***** know anymore.
Looks server-side to me. Although my ping is usually high due to the geographical distance, since the change of the Internet provider about half a year ago I have had relatively stable connection. Recently tho I experienced slow character loading, random disconnects during character logging, lag spikes in basically empty spaces, etc. Seems like I am not the only one.