Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Starfliers go on Hiatus!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hey, everyone. You might probably know me as "That co-ords guy", or most notably the person running the Starfliers company. I'm here to let everyone know that my time in this game will become severely limited, coming the next few months. Within the next couple weeks, my little boy will be born. Being my first kid, I wanna make sure I do everything I can for them, so that means taking time off from this game to take care of my little guy. I may still play on and off, depending on if I'm available.

I've made an inRP post, saying the Starfliers will be going on hiatus, for roleplay reasons of course. Just to make this all works out and that it doesn't look like I've disappeared all of a sudden. It's been a pleasure to all of you who I have roleplayed with as Starfliers and as OS&C|ONE-Longhaul, yes that was me. Godspeed, everyone. I'll be back, eventually.

Welp, GJ.
congratulations and good luck Smile
Real life always takes priority, especially when it comes to RAISING CHILDREN. Congrats, best of luck, and I look forward to seeing you when you do catch a few quiet moments to share with us!
Congrats man! Don't worry about things here, you have friends that will look after things. Take your time, enjoy this moment in life!