Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Seabourne's House of Shinies - Sector Wide Bingo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

[Image: Titanic-Second-Officer-Charles-Lightoller.jpg]

ID: Jonathan Seabourne

To: All Cabbages and Greyfaces!

Subject: Have I got a Deal for You!

Kallisti Everyone!

My accounts currently have a disconcertingly large amount of numbers that aren't 5's and I find this unacceptable! While I suppose I COULD try to earn my way up to $555 million, it is so much easier (and more fun) to spread the love and burn one or two powers of ten to get my Sirian credit cards more in line with the law of fives. Besides, technically most of it is Orbital's money anyways, and it's not like THEY'RE using it...

So if you got shinies, I got room in my cabinet of curios! But be warned, I do have discerning taste and I will NOT tolerate any duplicates. Life's too short for backups, especially when you never pack any back-ups. I'm also curious to see which will win out, the adventurous spirit of the cabbages or the wanton greed of the greyfaces!

Regards,
Jonathan Seabourne
Titles(???)

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

Background

Captain Jonathan Seabourne finds himself with too many credits and not enough trinkets and so has tasked the sector with collecting an assortment of odds and ends. Some things can only be found in house space, some require venturing away from the trade lanes. All of them are curios that would put a kleptomaniacal magpie to shame.

Rules
[Image: 1ONfCJG.jpeg]

The competition is divided into two categories, GREYFACES (house) and CABBAGES (non-house), each with a separate bingo board. Players will collect the requested items and deliver them to Jonathan Seabourne. Players must find Seabourne ([TAZ]Jonathan.Seabourne) as he flies his pilgrim route between Gallia and Baffin (Provence > Languedoc > Tau-23 > Tau-29 > Baffin and back). He will fly this route from 14:00 to 16:00 UTC every day from Monday 26 July to Friday 30 July Saturday 31 July. He will also be on at other times in other regions, where the targeted goods can also be delivered.

The bingo boards are communal for the entire server so once a good has been delivered it will be crossed off and no more of that good will be accepted. Players can only deliver 3 commodities per character per day. If a player's commodity completes a bingo, that player will immediately receive $25 million at the time of delivery. Completing multiple bingos with one delivery will result in a payout for each bingo. Otherwise, players will receive no compensation at the time of delivery.

At the end of the week, the board with the most bingos will be declared the winner. A pool of $100 million will be divided evenly among all players who contributed to the winning board regardless of how many items they contributed. The losing board will get nothing aside from disappointment.

Each character can only contribute to the house OR the non-house board.

Credits will be sent directly at the end of the week.

The Updated Board

HOUSE (TEAM GREYFACE) BINGO BOARD
HouseMaterialBeveragePeopleRestrictedMisc
LibertyBoronLiberty AleSpring BreakersAgeira White BoxesSunbucks Coffee and Donuts
BretoniaGoldGinSocialitesGaian WildlifeMed-Stasis Bands
KusariNeodymiumSakeRyokakuStabalineJunyo Fire Pearls
RheinlandAluminumRheinbierUrlauberBlue JilliesCigars
GalliaNickelWineCourtiersEFL Blue PacksBlue Diamonds

NON-HOUSE (TEAM CABBAGE) BINGO BOARD
RegionMaterialBeveragePeoplePilot*Misc
TauNiobiumWhiskeyHomesteadersOutcast PilotHuman Organs
OmicronIridiumWaterColonists???Cardamine
SigmaVanadiumH-FuelArbiters???Synthetic Marijuana
IndependentAlien OrganismsTeaSightseers???Leather
OmegaTitaniumVodkaScientists???PlasFoam Conduits

*For the "Pilot" category, you must submit a civilian pilot, a lawful pilot, a semi-lawful pilot, an unlawful pilot, and an officer (gunboat captain, cruiser commander, fleet admiral, etc). The region your submitted pilot goes into is flexible provided you can supply the story of how you secured the pilot from that region. Each type of pilot can only be submitted once, and each region can only have one pilot submitted for it.
Our first delivery, thank you Sisu~Lumipollo on behalf of team Cabbage! Quite the interesting cocktails they have on Leeds. Water, tea, and Whiskey, eh?
Special thanks to Roberto.Geneva for the unlawful pilot contribution to team cabbage!
And another update for team cabbage, many thanks HS>Destino-Final
Last day for the bingo board, the limit of 3 commodities per character per day has been dropped, deliver anything and everything!
GMS|Dupleix gets the first bingo on the boards for team greyface! Score one for Gallia.
Thanks to [FLG]NT-Voleur for the contribution of several more... exotic entries for team Cabbage. Leather, Homesteaders, or Vodka now scores a bingo!
The hunt will be extended for Saturday as well, last chance for both teams to get their bingos in!
UC/-Campionatore comes through with vodka, leather, and scrubbies for team cabbage to take the lead!
Massive submission by Needful.Things ties things up at three bingos a piece!
Pages: 1 2