Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice, player sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[RA]Hacker4all has been sanctioned for:

Quote:3.6 Names of new characters should be set up with role-playing nature of our server in mind. This means that:

- Names with swear words and offence in any language will result in instant character deletion;
- Names with excessive use of random symbols, capital letters, numbers, symbols, leet speak, emoticons
should not be used. Player are warned by administrators if such name is spotted, and given a chance for a
volunteer name change (standard rules for name changes apply) If not, the administrator will change the
name, and it may not necessarily be your choice.
I asked you yesterday to rename your characters to come into line with the above rule. You chose to just
remove the [rus] tags from the end. I have now altered to names to comply.
But ... In checking your ships, I find you have an Advanced Large Train with a Freelancer ID. That is against
the new rules.

Fined five million credits, sanction note in your hold, and you have 24 hours to change either the ship or the
ID, or we be changing the ship to suit the ID. There will be no monetary adjustment either.

Hoodlum

Err, I am partly in fault of this then. I was told that you told him to remove the [ru] tag from his name, as for the ID, yesterday Ben beamed him to Omicron 74 to the zoner reserch station where he could get the ID and bribes, he told me to tell him to give him two days to do so, but he was given 24 hours.

So i told him to remove the RU tag as he was asked to. Player in mind has a poor knowlige of english so he had trouble reading his ID.

He was given a chance to either get the guard ID or a BW transport.

I can talk to him once more if needed, but he was explained everything that he needed.

Ofcourse if he did ondock from the still hostile base then *shakes head* i treid to warn him but i think he was kicked for idling.