Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: OC+GC+R+LH v Liberty+BHG: Escalation | Sept 5th, 2021 19:00 UTC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Escalation

The appearance of such a large patrol in Galileo was a troubling development for the Outcasts and their allies. Any interruption to the flow of Cardamine and derivative products into Liberty could seriously hamper profits.

The Libertonians for their part were likewise alarmed to have encountered such a heavily defended convoy right on their borders.

Both sides have increase their patrols in the system, and the the increased activity has not gone unnoticed by the local Lane Hacker and Rogue elements. Both criminal groups have bases in the system, and are eager to dissuade liberty from increasing their presence in the area.

With both sides escalating patrols, it's only a matter of time until they meet.

Battleground

[Image: qvLFo4z.png]

The battle will be fought in the Galileo system. The unlawful fleet will start near Lieden Base, while the lawful fleet starts at the Colorado Jump Gate.

Both sides are to patrol though the system, ideally meeting somewhere around E4.

The Time

September 5th, 2021 starting at 19:00 UTC

Combatants

In addition to signing up for a slot, I'd like one person from each side as a representative for coordination. Let me know if you'd like to volunteer for that role.

Unlawful Fleet (OC, GC, R, or LH)
Liberty (Any Liberty Lawful or BHG)
Representative: HS>El_Cid (Backup: HS>Destino-Final)
Representative: (Backup: )
[b]Battlecruiser: HS>Destino-Final (WiseTaurus) Battlecruiser: [LIA]-Salem (Weis)
Battlecruiser: HS>MNS-Katania (Assassin123) Battlecruiser: LPI-BW-Florence (Chronicron)
Cruiser: HS>El_Cid (CommodoreShawn) Cruiser: 46th|LNS-Lady.of.Leeds(Lord Helmchen)
Cruiser: Cruiser: LPI-PRISM-San.Quentin (Toaster)
Cruiser: Insolence (Save My Soul) Cruiser:
Gunboat: GC-Komorebi (Xithon) Gunboat: VX-15 (Unknown)
Gunboat: L\-MNS-Asuncion (monmarfori) Gunboat: LPI-PRISM-Allenwood (Tenshi) (can be cruiser or BC)
Bomber: GC-Hametsu (Fuji) Bomber: 46th|Delta-47 (BASEFlow)
Bomber: Aaron-Diaz (Reno) Fighter: Sisu~Akko (Caroline Yeager)
Fighter: Ume.Okami (Arcana) Fighter: Sisu~Jalohaikara (Solo Wing Sagume)
Fighter: Rodrigo_Cosita (BobMacaroni) Fighter/Bomber: BHG| ?? (Sava)
Fighter: [LR]-Thomas.Shelby (Grimvarg) Fighter: Manta (Shipman)
Reserve
Reserve

Other Stuff

• No cloaking.
  • No docking / repairs / rearming.
  • Combatants must stay in-system, combatants that leave are considered destroyed.

HS>Destino-Final

Outcast Battlecruiser. I can fill other slot, in unlawful side, if needed.
46th|Delta-47
Liberty Bomber
Sisu~Akko

BHG fighter.
Sisu~Jalohaikara - Manta BHG VHF

Unsure if I can arrive because random possibilities irl but will try to be there.
GC-Hametsu
GC nodachi bomber
[R]-Radger
Rogues Cruiser
Aaron-Diaz
OC bomber
GC-Komorebi
Tridente Gunboat.
=LSF=Whiting.Field - Battlecruiser

I can also take command of the players on the lawful side, if such a role is really needed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5