Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Let Kane Giveaway his Assets as a Final Good By.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
As my Post under the Relevant Bann Notice was Instant Deleted i will Post it again. Please dont Delete it again, this is just My Opinion on the Matter and is not meant Disrespectfull.

Relevant Thread
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...pid2239848

What i think about it.

As one of his Friends i cant understand this Decision. he just want to do a final thing before he Leaves Disco. i cant see why he shouldnt be alowed to Giveaway the assets. If you dont want to Give him acces to the Server again (What i can Understand) then why dont you set some Movecharcodes to his Ships and let him send them over discord to the Peapole that he wants to give them to? I dont want to defend his Actions and there are reasons for his Bann, but at least Give him the Chance to do a Last Good Thing to the Comunity and to say Good By this way.
If he wanted to give away his assets upon leaving Discovery, he should have left in a manner other than getting himself banned.
(08-31-2021, 04:06 PM)Toaster Wrote: [ -> ]If he wanted to give away his assets upon leaving Discovery, he should have left in a manner other than getting himself banned.

Thats Right but thats not the Current Situation.
why should someone get an exception for being stupid on all the platforms of the community, are we supposed to pity someone who went out of their way to cause grief?

no one cares, if you want to leave, just leave.
(08-31-2021, 03:56 PM)Lord Helmchen Wrote: [ -> ]As my Post under the Relevant Bann Notice was Instant Deleted i will Post it again. Please dont Delete it again, this is just My Opinion on the Matter and is not meant Disrespectfull.

Just for future reference, the reason why you Post was deleted. It can be found in the green writing of the Sanction.

I have included the relevant part for your perusal:
Quote:If you PM a staff or post in the sanction thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.

So, having it invis'ed is the least that could have been done.
[Image: xErkcCN.png]
(08-31-2021, 04:12 PM)St.Denis Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-31-2021, 03:56 PM)Lord Helmchen Wrote: [ -> ]As my Post under the Relevant Bann Notice was Instant Deleted i will Post it again. Please dont Delete it again, this is just My Opinion on the Matter and is not meant Disrespectfull.

Just for future reference, the reason why you Post was deleted. It can be found in the green writing of the Sanction.

I have included the relevant part for your perusal:
Quote:If you PM a staff or post in the sanction thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.

So, having it invis'ed is the least that could have been done.

Oh i realy Didnt Knew that. in this case i Apollogice for my Mistake.
Movecharcodes seem like a nice gesture yes
No
charlimit
flod
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6