Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: modify Rules 2.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
context:

2.5 - Characters that are ponies, furries, or direct imports (characters taken from other franchises) are not allowed.

i think it's time we also remove the use of the lolis. I mean, since when a navy ship captain (from any nations), will start to rp giggle and reply like an anime lolis? Seriously time to get rid of those too
Oh Jesus...
uwu
My understanding is that such things were common in Japan in WWII. To be fair, everything I know about the war in the Pacific does come from World of Warships.
I don't think 14 yo lolis wearing cute outfit would have even been in charge of a battleship or any ships not even in ww2 japanese's fleet. Even if its come from WoWS still lame to RP one in discovery and pew evil rogues while giggling and act like at 10 yo.

Ban the lolis from use!!
(09-05-2021, 06:16 PM)jesus Wrote: [ -> ]Ban the lolis from use!!

I agree, all Japanese people should be banned from disco.
nots the japs, only the lolis and possibly lemon

Also - there is a question of where is the line. I think many people wouldn't like the name avatar and signature you gave yourself for example.

There is a lot of R words flying around in discords and group chats, even in roleplay in-game from official factions etc. Finding the line on censorship isn't as straightforward as you think.
Just ban anime
Also - there is a question of where is the line. I think many people wouldn't like the name avatar and signature you gave yourself for example.

well, there is a diffrence ingame and on the forum. I don't RP jesus christ on the server nor forum and i'm a catholic.

i'm talking here about people who rp space lolis. Like those who play space pony or furries. i dont care on forum about their avatar or signature.

and yeah like Lucas said: Just ban anime
Pages: 1 2