Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The day I stopped truly flying
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It was mid-summer 2009. On an =LSF= patrol in the California System. I found an enemy... who was a "server ace" pilot. I was a mere average pilot. I knew we were going to fight. I knew it was going to be the fight of my life.

We RP'd we engaged we fought for two hours not ever landing the final kill. We both retreated once both of our ships were soo damage we couldn't drop each other's shields.

I developed a carpel tunnel in that fight... and since my hand has never returned to an uninjured state.

After that fight...I simply couldn't put that much effort in another battle again despite being in an active military role for 5 more years.

I don't remember which of you it was... but just know you left permanent damage lol

<3 miss you discovery.
(09-06-2021, 10:42 PM)Zigeris Wrote: [ -> ]words

[Image: 29d.jpg]
shut up and invest
Fighting for 2 hours? Not bad. I can already see the Netflix adaptation.
In 2009 I was in a fight for more than 4 hours where wave after wave of Outcasts just kept on coming to T23 trying to kill all =CR= what they saw. I believe I was the only one who survived from start to finish, although the fight was long enough for even 4 hour pvp dead people to re-engage. Mid combat nanobot transfers helped.
(09-07-2021, 04:38 PM)Karlotta Wrote: [ -> ]In 2009 I was in a fight for more than 4 hours where wave after wave of Outcasts just kept on coming to T23 trying to kill all =CR= what they saw. I believe I was the only one who survived from start to finish, although the fight was long enough for even 4 hour pvp dead people to re-engage. Mid combat nanobot transfers helped.

Duking it out with the =CR= in T23... That's a trip down memory lane. Fighting for so long, guns were starting to fall off the wings.
When became an admin obviously.

Can't fly when you're being .killed
When 4.87 came out, before that I enjoyed the big fights that were frequently happening back in 2012-2013. I remember fighting in the Taus too, between IMG and OCs, and I actually had ships belonging to those factions. Can't remember but my Launchpad had 6 (or 7) full accounts' worth of ships that were lost due to the wipe.
(09-08-2021, 09:34 PM)r3vange Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-07-2021, 04:38 PM)Karlotta Wrote: [ -> ]In 2009 I was in a fight for more than 4 hours where wave after wave of Outcasts just kept on coming to T23 trying to kill all =CR= what they saw. I believe I was the only one who survived from start to finish, although the fight was long enough for even 4 hour pvp dead people to re-engage. Mid combat nanobot transfers helped.

Duking it out with the =CR= in T23... That's a trip down memory lane. Fighting for so long, guns were starting to fall off the wings.

And then in 2011 you skyped jihadjoe so he'd ban me because my order char killed your bh even though you tried running to the 400k system wall to avoid getting blued. Couldnt have anyone interfere with your seal-clubbing order noobs in minor.
This game never changes does it Big Grin
Pages: 1 2