Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: WTS> Planet Manhattan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: MaiiWKe.png]

I don't really have much use for this one anymore, due to plans of aquiring a Planet in a better location for my purposes.
Manhattan is located at a pretty good location in New York, right next to Newark, so you'll see some good activity.
Buyer to collect!
(Docking Ring not included)

Bidding starts at Ten(10) S.C. and will go on until 04/20/69 7pm UTC.
69 S.C.
I'll trade you a half full soda can and a bag of paperclips.
Do you accept glass as payment? We can offer some nice Glassing! We can provide references! Or maybe, we can't from those that tried it- it is great quality Glassing afterall.
I'll give you one Sidewinder Fang
I'll give you 32 catapult missiles and some toxic waste, take it or leave it.
[Image: enLhCAR.png]

Manhattan Lord:

1 Unit of Cardamine. First and final offer. I have to win something, you know.

Do you have it in Orange?

Esperando Su Respuesta
Audaz Alarcón
Alpha Explorer

[Image: Kw5Crpx.png]
Bidding closed!
I'm glad to announce that Mr. Cardamine here has won. You may collect the Planet at your earliest convinience.
As for having it in orange, I have some orange spray-paint left over, I suppose we could try our luck with that.

Also, we have been able to establish the following:
69 S.C. < a half full soda can and a bag of paperclips < great quality Glassing < 1 Sidewinder Fang < 32 catapult missiles and some toxic waste < 1 Unit of Cardamine (stuff's gotten expensive, dang)
I'll give you 420 S.C, a high five and a load of laggy turrets. Top that. I dare you!