Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Buro Interview #1: Vincent Abrams.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

1734 ST, 11SEP827, R.N.C-Bayern.

Viper was furious, the few Buro agents that rushed to assess her condition at the landing pad were waved off in an instant. "It's coming with us, prep the transport for exfill." She said to the deck officer as she walked by. "This had better be worth the trouble."

-Minutes later-

Viper arrived on the second deck where Vincent had docked his ship, it looked old and unserviced - except for the weapons of course. "Keep an eye on the ship, do a detailed rundown. Something or someone had a little interest in our guest." She muttered to one of the other agents as she approached Vincent. Three Buro Agents surrounded him, running him through a quick makeshift set of decontamination protocols - checking for infection in other words. "Is he clean?" She asked the agents, they nodded in response and then dispersed as quietly as they arrived. "Hello Vincent, may I call you Vincent?" She said, taking off the helmet in the process to reveal herself as the very person she was trying to seduce him with earlier.

Vincent's Marauder didn't quite look as clean as it would. The smell of Junk Food emanating from the cockpit - along with its respective trash which littered the floor - would deter anyone not wearing a gas mask from getting inside the ship. The original hull was taken off and replaced with interchangeable lead plates, which made the ship much heavier than it normally should be. One's Geiger Counter would start crackling the closer they got to the engine section.

Confused, the young man simply stood there, watching Viper take off her helmet.

"Uh- well. Vincent is my name so- uh. You c-can call me that, I suppose...?"
"A simple 'yes' would have worked but... alright. Come on, there's somewhere we can talk about this in detail but it isn't here for obvious reasons." She waved him over, the two began walking from one landing bay to the next. "Your ship will remain here, we might have a guest coming to meet us on our way back since you made a last minute checkup call." Kat's voice was sinister, the whole getup resembled something of an evil scientist - even in a flight suit. Vincent didn't seem too bothered by the fact though, or by the fact that he had no idea where the two were about to depart to. Nomads probably made for larger concerns.

"You don't get out much do you?"

Vincent thought the situation over as Viper waved to him to follow. He felt rather insulted by the fact that he was to be moved from one side to the other, especially in the current situation. Despite being thankful for the fact that he was saved from the Sentinels, leaving his ship on a place he had never visited before - much less one seemingly populated by the MND - was something he couldn't do. Something he didn't want to do. He clenched up his fists, subtly. "Ma'am." he said, struggling at first to drown the stuttering, trying to be as professional as possible. "I know you want to know what's happening. But I'm coming with my ship."

"I am thankful for your help, I really am. But I'm not used to leaving my ship in some place I've never been to, okay? Especially somewhere so incredibly secret no one would seemingly find us."
"IMPOUND THE SHIP AND LOAD IT, IT'S COMING WITH US!" Viper yelled to the deck officer after hearing Vincent's protest. She could hear he stopped walking while making his complaint, and decided to do the same. "I needed to take a look at it anyway, might as well be at the same place we're going." Vincent was silent, probably ready to protest again. "It's fine, they won't mess with your setup. They will turn off your transponder and broadcast systems though, for security reasons." He still remained silent.

"Look, where we're going is someplace no one can know, not even you. We're both traveling on a separate means of transportation, anything that happens to you - happens to me. Come on now, we've got a schedule to keep."

While he didn't intend to have his ship impounded and sent separately. Though that was probably as far as he could get with his protests. He went back to the cockpit of his ship, and took out a worn Rubik's Cube. It was something to keep him entertained during the trip, for the most part. It didn't take long for him to get down and eventually start following Viper.

"Well, I suppose that's that. Let's go."

1900 ST, 11SEP827, Planet Weimar/Kommissarat HQ.

[Image: lFJ532i.gif]

The trip to Planet Weimar was intriguing albeit quiet at the same time, Vincent was probably looking for a window during the long shuttle ride down to the planet - but secrecy was of the utmost importance on Weimar. Vincent had yet to realize that he was traveling with a living secret.

There was no time for anyone but the employees on planet Weimar to take in the beautiful oasis and desert biome that spanned the entire planet. Guests that came and left Weimar were under strict supervision, no non-MND personnel were permanently stationed as a result.

Viper walked out with Vincent into a small hangar, she lifted her chin in the direction of their ships - showing him that they did in fact take their ships with them as promised. As the two walked down they were met by dozens of MND personnel, each stopping to salute the guest Vincent arrived with. Their trip through the facility was short, just through a small hallway and into an elevator that took down a few levels. Maybe a few dozen levels.

LEVEL 3A ARRIVED, PROVIDE RETINAL/PRINT/AUDIO VERIFICATION.

"Viper." Viper placed her hand on the print scanner as she leaned in towards the retinal scan, a few seconds later and all the systems closed off.

AUTHORIZATION VERIFIED, KOMISSAROBERRAT, GRANTED.

The elevator opened to reveal a lounge, there were two exits on either side of the room. In the center, there was a desk with someone sitting behind it in uniform. The agent stood up to greet Viper immediately as the door opened. "Komissaroberrat, welcome. The verification room is prepped as per your request. Status reports are ready for your review." Viper simply nodded in his direction and he sat back down and buried himself in the computer as he was before.

"That room right there." She pointed to the entrance on the right. "There's a desk, refrigerator, and general kitchen setup. Help yourself while I get changed, don't do anything dumb or they'll stun you and tackle you, ja?"

Vincent looked around the room he was sent into. Unsure of what to do, he took out his phone, though it had no signal. He leaned against the desk, patiently waiting while drawing - editing - a few of his photos. As well as take another look at what he's discovered so far.

His journey to Weimar was definitely interesting. Interesting enough so that he took pictures of as many regions as possible. Where doing so was somewhat legal, at the very least.

"So...Weimar. That's a somewhat nice change of scenery. Haven't been on a Planet since...well, it's been a while."