Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: SRP Check-In Notice: UN|GEIST-SLF-Sirene
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SRP check-in is required for UN|GEIST-SLF-Sirene:

Since the original request was approved under faction's name and the faction's no longer active, we're requesting a check-in to:
  • Update ownership
  • If applicable, provide links to any on-going or recent roleplay the ship was directly involved in
  • Provide a summary of how the ship is currently being used, and is planned to be used in future (both in roleplay and in gameplay)

Please post the check-in as a new thread in SRP requests subforum by September 19th. Thank you.

If you post in this thread and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
As the sender of the SRP, I request that the team holds fast on revoking that particular ship until I've figured out what RP approach I want to take for reviving UN. I'll revive the faction if I can find sufficient interest and I come up with a fresh idea. I can't gauge that in 24 hours.

I'd also like a bit of time to see what state Discovery's in nowadays, do some research on anonymous characters, etc.

I started a new job last week and I've got a social call for much of today. No sense in rushing an SRP update request for the sake of it. Please give me two weeks to learn about the current status of the mod, thanks.
I'm starting to develop a plan here. Give me some time to measure interest.