Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Delete Royalist NPC faction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Nobody likes them, nobody plays them.

Royalist underground wing within Union would be way more fun.

Shoot the failed dog of an idea in the head.

That is all, the Lemon has spoken
Yes your summoning has reminded me of the geniuses that thought taking poor man's discount rotting corpse of Enclave from it's grave was somehow a good idea after the actual Enclave joined the Union.

In a "shocking" twist the faction is the biggest new NPC faction failure since I hear Zoner Militant.

It's time to stop! The barn is ready, take the idea behind it and shoot it.
agree
Haters had to think further before removing Enclave. Before they found they have nothing to do. But now, welp okeh, when it's already done, maybe you should calm down your thirst to remove everything in sight, eh? Whatever anyone thinks, you're not a fool, Lemon. Do you really believe that removing something will help? Do you? Aw, man.

I, for example, however like the idea of that faction tbh. I even tried to fly somewhere a couple of times, but either the opponents ran away/docked, or I failed to invite people to come for the company and was just too lazy to fly alone.
it is a pretty good idea to do the opposite of what lemon tells you to do

therefore we should delete the non-royalist npc factions
(09-14-2021, 05:13 PM)Corile Wrote: [ -> ]it is a pretty good idea to do the opposite of what lemon tells you to do

therefore we should delete the non-royalist npc factions

That includes Corsiars and EFL.
Therefore we should delete entirety of Gallia
:-{
Nice to see finally hopping in the Delete Gallia train!

It was a long and hard ride for you, buddy, but finally, common sense has taken over.

Welcome!
Pages: 1 2 3