Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Message crypté au Seigneur de Champagne
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Message Crypté

[Image: tFEQ0Ul.png]

Seigneur d'Esperon

Our systems are blessed to hold naval shipyards: although the Chalons-en-Champagne is less advanced than Maintenon, it's still an important node in our military machine, however, the slow progress of De Grasse's dismantling is disturbing, when we have a lot of scrap in Lorraine, Burgundy, Champagne itself, Languedoc we could refine and use for restoring our might. You can say there are other facilities in Gallia that can do this, however, the faster we clean up the mess left after the Second Gallic and following Kusari-Gallic War, the faster we can focus on other, more important things, can't we?

The point is, the faster workers on Chalons-en-Champagne finish dismantling De Grasse and its battlegroup, the sooner we will secure ourselves with new ships made from refined resources, what is crucial in our current situation with another conflict to approach. Otherwise I will consider this as a lack of patriotic feelings of yours and abuse of position you hold for your own benefits.

Hope hearing from you seen.

[Image: WwQliCv.png]
Seigneur de l'Union Gauloise
le 15 septembre 744

Fin du Message
[Image: UNION-Patrick.png]

[Image: AnEabzi.png]

A highly encrypted answer reaches the Seigneur de Lusignan:

Seigneur de Lusignan,

Thank you for your charming message but please be careful with the use of some of your words towards me, I thank you and do not question my full loyalty to the Gallic union.

The ravages of the last wars have caused much suffering and greatly diminished the industrial and military capabilities of our house, I fully agree with you that we must strengthen our yards with the uncertain times ahead.

The dismantling of the "De Grasse" will be completed as planned in due time, you must know that it is easy to say: "Being dismantling" but for the workers behind it is another matter.

We are talking about complex technologies so every resource for recycling is important, I remain however of heart with you that the sooner the operation will be finalized, the sooner new military constructions will be able to see the day.

With my respects,
Seigneur d'Esperon.

End of transmission.

[Image: AnEabzi.png]

Message Crypté

[Image: tFEQ0Ul.png]

Seigneur d'Esperon

We are talking about our own, outdated technologies. Should I remind you that the Council warship line is based on older Gallic vessels such as Charlemagne-class, if we having the De Grasse in mind? Of course, their destroyer is just a replica of Royal Triumph-class, that was leaked during its development - but I believe you already knew this, as a person that has access to the Military Archives. Please, consider doing your best in speeding the dismantling, so we could make both Maintenon and Chalons-en-Champagne to work over more important projects, than an old rusty scrap, for some reason called a warship.

[Image: WwQliCv.png]
Seigneur de l'Union Gauloise
le 15 septembre 744

Fin du Message