Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: GMS|, EFL~ and IDF|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: FjE0W5Q.png]

Mesdames et Messieurs,

I am Colonel Lapierre, Coordinator of the Security Bureau.

The Security Bureau is interested to hire all you for a regular basis supplement to our high-security installation that lies in Saint-Remy Nebula, Burgundy. However, due to the nature of this installation, only trustworthy personnel of your corporations should be involved, and only signing a non-disclosure contract. The supplement in question includes basic supplies (such as food, water and oxygen), repair materials (reinforced alloys, robotic hardware and hull segments), and more specific goods on a non-regular basis. We are, as well, open to discuss the price of goods - our agency is not commercial but military and we will trust to you in matter of calculating the price for your service.

Looking forward your response.

[Image: yN0lcDX.png]
To: Colonel Lapierre
Priority: Medium
Topic: Your Request for Suppliers.

Bonjour Colonel Lapierre,

I am Pierre St.Denis, CEO of GMS|.

We are able to supply all of the aforementioned Commodities quite easily.

Our Facility, Alesia Station, has a plentiful stock of Reinforced Alloy and Robotic Hardware.

Hull Segments are further afield and are available from Maintenon Shipyard, Orleanais.

Food, Oxygen and Water can be obtained from Planet Nevers.

Seeing as regularity and magnitude of Commodities hasn't been mentioned, we will give an initial cost per unit, of each.
Reinforced Alloy - 280 credits
Robotic Hardware - 550 credits
Hull Segments - 1,300 credits
Food - 300 credits
Oxygen - 80 credits
Water - 100 credits

As far as other Commodities are concerned, this can be discussed when and if they are required. Their price will depend on time/distance/availability.

Feel free to contact me if you require any more information.

Cordialement,

Pierre St.Denis

Monsieur St. Denis,

The Bureau is satisfied and agreed with the price list proposed by the Metal Service, and if at least one another communicated corporation will agree with the list -- it will be sent to installation's quartermaster.

Mesdames et Messieurs,

The Bureau considered EFL and IDF silence as agreement with price list proposed by GMS and hence we are directing it to the installation's quartermaster.

Mesdames et Messieurs,

The installation extension site requesting the following resources to be delivered. As before, we rely on you in the matter of price calculations.

Topic: Your Request for Suppliers.

Having looked at your latest requirements, we are able to inform you that some are quite easy to obtain, whereas others prove somewhat problematic. With that said, the those commodities can be obtained, but will incur a higher cost.

Heat Sinks - obtainable in Gallia - cost 1,500 credits per unit.
Nanomembrane Filters - obtainable in Gallia - cost 700 credits per unit.
Industrial Hardware - obtainable in Gallia - cost 1,000 credits per unit.

Plasfoam Conduits - Not available in Gallia - Mostly available in Bretonia and Kusari. Options left open are Rugen Station (Omega-3), Freeport 5 (Omega-41) or we employ a third party to deliver to one of our Installations. We would then ship them to your Modular Installation - cost 2,850 credits per unit.
Optronic Arrays - Not available in Gallia - Available in Bretonia and Kusari. Once again, best option is to employ a third party to deliver to one of our Installations - cost 1,950 credits per unit.

Cordialement,

Pierre St.Denis

Monsieur St.Denis,

All prices satisfy us, quartermaster was informed to be ready for new goods to arrive, -- direct us a bill in case if anything been delivered before this message. We do not mind hiring a third party to deliver these resources to Gallia but not directly to our installation. Can one of your storages to be used as a proxy point? We will compensate the losses, should they appear.

Topic: Completion of Supplies.

We are pleased to inform you that all requested commodities have been delivered.

This concludes the contract.

We hope you are satisfied with the Service provided.

Cordialement,

Pierre St.Denis

Monsieur St.Denis,

Merci beaucoup for your service, the Bureau is well satisfied with your work and we are willing to extend it for another non-regular deliveries -- we are extending our cargo holds and therefore require to deliver the following materials: 80.000 crates of Hull Segments, 20.000 crates of Industrial Hardware and 10.000 crates of Robotic Hardware. Do you accept this contract?

Topic: Latest Reuest.

We will jump on it right away.

I will let you know when we have delivered all your requirements.

Cordialement,

Pierre St.Denis

Pages: 1 2