Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ID help for "Bustard" Civilian Light Carrier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am little confused to which ID to use with this ship, now I know their is a lot of ID's that can, but the reason I am asking is because, I want to only use this Ship as like a "mobile shop" and the area I would mostly be in will be New York. So I am really stuggling to find an ID that will be usable with this ship execpt for Liberty Navy, originally I wanted to use Freelancer ID but they are restricted to using Cruisers and Battleships, and since this ships falls under the Cruiser/Light Carrier you are not allowed to use that ID. Also Zoner ID would be perfect to use as I want my Rep sheet to be as neutral as possible but they are not allowed to dock in House space execpt Pennsylvania, which would also be fine but I would like to move around if I feel like it and be able to dock in House space.

Any help or suggestions to which ID I can use would be really useful as the only ID I see that I can use currently for what I want to do is the Liberty Navy one and I dont really want to mess up the Rep sheet to much.

Thanks in advance.
you basically can use any IDs which allow transports/liners. This include Freelancer ID (rulewise the bustard is concidered a liner)
(09-26-2021, 07:48 PM)jide Wrote: [ -> ]you basically can use any IDs which allow transports/liners. This include Freelancer ID (rulewise the bustard is concidered a liner)

Not only rulewise, "Bustard" Civilian Light Carrier is Class 10 ship in the game files, along with all other "liners". Although it and the Barge are standing out the most of that group.

Anyway, I can confirm, it is totally ok to fly Bustard with Freelancer ID.
Personally I would consider it a kind of waste to use that ship as a mobile shop and then restrict it to New York only.
I mean, the ship is capable of mounting a jump drive, so it can be way more mobile.
Thank you all for the info as I was very unsure if I could indeed use it with Freelancer ID but now I know and will remember it for the future.