Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Lane Hackers, from MHS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: img]
Malta Hyperspace Starfleet

Sender: Maximo Guerra
To: Lane Hackers
Report: Xeno Relics
Stardate: 30.09.828

Hola!

Let me introduce myself. I'm Maximo Guerra, an officer of the Malta Hyperspace Starfleet. I've met with one of your members from Leiden around Malta, called Drake and we talked about the future possibilities of Xeno Relics trade. Of course I don't want you to stop to supply Liberty with Cardamine, but one of our goal is to push Corsairs and their so called friends out of the Liberty blackmarket, regarding to high-quality unsorted and unprocessed artifacts.

Your agent asked where can he sell this product in Liberty. Well, the main port of that product for our transports is on Fontana Freeport, where the relics got sorted out and moved to Manhattan, but if you go towards Leiden, Noshima Freeport is also a viable option, just make sure you don't meet with the people from Kinkaku-Ji or Morioka.

The fees will be based on the verbal agreement during our meetings around Malta or in other friendly bases as the price of the artifacts fluctuate, but we make sure you can buy it on the lowest daily price from us.

Do you accept this offer?

Max out!

[Image: qRXapE2.png]

Maximo Guerra

TRANSMISSION END

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Master.Assassin.Raphael.Drake.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 144e.png][Image: 4w.png]
[Image: 13w.png][Image: 20w.png][Image: 34w.png][Image: 40w.png]

Hola. My name is Raphael Drake, I am the person you've talked to around the Planet Malta orbit. In fact, I hoped that one of my other colleagues would take on this matter and push their careers forward but since almost a week passed and nobody has made a move I'll be negotiating a deal with you. The Golden Chrysanthemums of Kinkaku-Ji or Morioka shouldn't be a problem for us, we know different ways to travel to Liberty from the Omicrons. However, I remember talking in space about the deal with you but not the price? I think my other colleagues would be very interested if the price is correct. Everything is possible Senor Guerra.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...