Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Afterworld
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
...local.neural.uplink.database established
...generating new profile....
...neural synapse registered, biosignature authorised. connecting...
identified biosign authcode: Lethe
...connected address: localhost... connection priority established: local registry. disabling out-going packets.
...translating synapse data to band interface...
...critical network error: backdrop relay forced disabled. diagnostics and updating services unavailable. please contact your nearest neural technician...
...FATAL ERROR!: uplinkdataverify returned false! commencing sterilization protocol. self-shutdown imminent: 10,000ms...
...remote.override signature authorised. signature access: (founderarch). [Welcome back, Progenitor. All subhierarchies unlocked. Template design mode is now active. Warning: Architect module not detected. Tool & Source accessibility may not be guaranteed.]
...storage.recognised(47 61 6d 6d 75 20 44 61 74 61 20 53 74 6f 72 6d 20 44 65 76 69 63 65). mounted successfully; 48 PB free of 50PB
...remote.override validated by user(1)[Lethe]
...removeable.media detected. mounting...
...executing remote process: flashduplication.axi... preparing to clone files...
...downloading file hierachy: neuchipstoreC://rvntdatlog/...
...remote.input (ReportProgress, GetTime, estimatedRemaining, return)
...task report: 14% Complete. time initiated: 46,800,000ms. 171,758,204ms remaining.
...queued tasks: modify userperm.dbf, modify biosigncheck.dbf, modify antibodymanager.axi, modify harbingerbarry_notes.txt, write vincent_notes.txt, write note2nenet?.txt, run.task dumpCache, run.state (sleep);runtime(28,800,000ms)

...notice: flash duplication of directory: chipD://rvntdatalog/... completed.
...error: temporal state flux detected. resolving hang...
...user.input: CancelCurrentQueue, run process.logging
...tasks cancelled. initiating logging session... optics available.
...vector coordinates updated... current location: Omicron [ERR: RETURNED NULL]
...connected to optics, interpreting neural data from band...
...Writing Neural Entry: finaljourney_omicronlost01

... fatal host error: neural timeout. aborting reality check. (resolved; 10,000ms)

> ... Re-orientating. Ow.
> ... Where did she take me? Where am I? I was previously in Kepler, initiating a test on the anchoring device. An unwilling-willing abduction. I do not object to diverting my time for her.
> ... Yet so very dark.
> ... There is only light and darkness prevalent. Such an endless void.
> ... The Lostshare's old lair. Tranquility in the vast nothingness.
> ... At least this is an optimal test run of the new band. She desired peace, a moment to reflect. Yet, I cannot stop thinking of the offer.

...uploading image from optics... warning: sensors overloaded. resetting parameters to automatic detection.

>... An optimal time indeed. Audiograph and neural patterns recording for later analysis...
>... It is always a lovely time to be within their presence. Sometimes.
>... She is right about one thing, I should stop overcalculating. I will degrade my neural arrays if I am to process too much.
>... I cannot help but ponder. It is my nature. She knows it. I want to keep her up to date, see if she has anything to input regarding the scenario, and then I'll see what happens if I listen to her advi- ...

...user notice: cortisol level increased. heart rate increased: 93
>... OH NO.
>... OhDearisHeAfterMe? RapidlyApproaching...
>...
>...
>...
>...
>...
>... OK. Movement ceased... Calming down... If he wanted me dead, he would. Don't forget about the investment.
>... He thinks me and her are scheming.
>... Irony.
>... Attempting to initiate conversation...
>...
>...
>...
>...
>...
>... HEISTHEHYBRID??
>...
>...
>...
>...
>...
>...
>... Speculations were confirmed then.
>...
>...
>...
>...
>...
>...
>...
>... I think I'm in danger.
>...
>...
>...
>...
>... I-...
>...
>...
>...
>...
>...
>...
>...
>... Need to re-evaluate the scenario. Perhaps the investment was a greater sacrifice than initially realised.
>... Re-adjusting. Likely the mental state had evolved along with the form. Perhaps he is not as insane as previously believed to be...
>... Likely previous claims were without foundation. But there is no data to confirm it... Disregarding thoughts. Fear is assuming control.
>... Noted for observation.
>... Continuing negotiations...
>...
>...
>...
>...
>...
>...
>... Oh no, Vincent woke up. I left him a note to apologise for my tardiness. The gift was also splattered by the abrupt hyperspatial displacement.
>... He will be fine. Probably. His gift certainly isn't.
>...
>...
>... He will not be fine. He is going to succumb to alcohol poisoning. Disappointing.
>... He will never listen. I attempted reasoning. It passes through him like a gust of air.
>...
>... So Harbinger wants Vincent to go through. And he is the key to assisting the ''cure'' -- Morbid curiosity driving all individuals all around. A loop of chaotic intrigue.
>... Perhaps I should recruit Nenet to the little adventuring team. At least if we were to be rendered deceased, we would at least die laughing.
>... Attaching the notes of the exchange, as well as Vincent's interjection.
>...
>...
>... I don't know what to say about this Final Journey task. It is inevitable we will all get killed.
>...Fear incapacitates me. I am afraid of him. I am afraid of the outcome.
>...
>... Alas. He disappears...
>... I can't remember how to get out of here. Puzzling.
>...
>...
>...
>... Fly ... Past the Order? No - or was it the Core? Corsairs?
>... Just fly until you find a landmark.
>... Oh no. I haven't rejuvenated in a long while. Mental deprecation will establish itself.
>...
>...
>... OK. Just fly it is.
>... On a positive note. I have a box of water-flavoured crackers incase the path gets a little too deviated.
>...
>...
...user notice: dopamine levels increased.
>...
>...
>... Nourishing crackers. Scrumptious.

...unmounting external device ChipC... success.
...vector coordinates updated... current location: Independent Worlds #02
...Writing Neural Entry: finaljourney_omicronlost02

... user notice: rejuvenation advised. energy levels depleting.

>... Reminiscing thoughts of being stuck in the slog pit of fear.
>... Distractions are a must. Let us calculate the possibilities without the curtain of fear shadowing these assessments.
>...
>... The first barrier we must overcome is the abrupt disconnection and the subsequent unconsciousness from overload.
>...
>...
>...

>... Data from previous incursions reveal that the aggressive 'tunnelling' of the hyperspatial displacement compresses the objects of interest, including the flowing energy. In the abrupt transformation, potential energy is built up and discharged upon normalization of state.
>...
>... Think of it as a substance that gets compressed down into a tiny box, bursting with tension to escape the tiny cage it is compressed into. And when that cage is gone, it releases it all in a sudden blast of energy. A chaotic wave. Incredibly dangerous to the host.
>...
>...
>... However the remedy to such may be as simple as transmuting the base design into an synthetic based component. The physics behind sudden hyperspatial displacement is yet to be further analysed, though it is assumed that organic matter fares far greater than those of metallic origin. The fundamentals of conduction may act differently through these harsh tunnels.
>...
>...A simpler solution may be to power these devices down into a sleep mode, vastly reducing the energy produced on the circuit. Or perhaps to adjust rejuvenation pods to compensate for the immense gravitational tearing. A cocoon of sorts.
>...
>...But that would forego the future use of having an escape pod. Likely.
>...
>...
>...
>...
The second problem we face is the threat beyond.
>..
>...
Expect the worst. As if the 'Makers' designed this to keep strangers out.
>...
>...
Harbinger insists that they are superior life forms. I will take up that challenge, even if he may mean to lead us to our death.
>... And I will laugh, if they are to falter.
>...
>...
>...
Should I survive.
>...
>...
>...
Perhaps he wanted me to bring out my old toys and projects.
>... I once dreamed of a way to kill their kind. A way to deprive them of their light. To make them suffer as I once did.
>... Such a cruel and pitiful drive of vengeance. A long abandoned path. I will never walk it again. A primitive mind set.
>...
>...
>...
These Sentinels share a similar physical form as they do. Husks, crystals, containing light and their enigmatic energies. Creatures of pure light matter.
>...
>...
To defeat such. You would need to destroy the husk. Tear down the case that acts as their emitter. The chassis. Free the energy into the void, and it will have nowhere to channel.
>...Alternatively. One could attempt to block out that light. To suck its essence. To conduct the energy away.
>...One could refer to this as creating a leech of sorts. Or a boil. Blistering them. A vampiric goo.
>... It would not be probable to be able to drain a life form of such a large capacity. Whether they are disabled or not - may be irrelevant. It is to weaken them, to encourage fatigue.
>...
>...
>... However it is vital to note they are impervious to the Dark Matter storm. Perhaps they share similarities to the Gammu? The similarity being that they both utilize Dark Matter
>...
>...
Hm. The Technocrats had discovered that the extreme cold is capable of interacting with Dark Matter within the right conditions. What a funny coincidence that our home and Gammu's home is of Ice?
>...
>...
>...
>...My initial assessments of the Gallic War had grounding. The Leeds bombardment was truly a treasure of knowledge to behold. The truth was revealed to me. And now the answer is revealed, empowered by the smoldering storms of a broken world.
>...I will need to obtain samples and to recover the old project files.
>...
>...However, it is an imperative to destroy such a tool afterwards. It cannot be discovered by Humanity.
>... Perhaps in time they will realise that nature can help the "Makers Pets" - or it can be used against them.
>...
>... These Sentinels are not the only threat we may face.
>... Environmental dangers linger. Vincent had made previous note of automations - smaller Rheinland vessels that chased him.
>... It is likely that the Makers - beings who were capable of manipulating entire sectors - had designed these sectors to attribute deterrance to wanderers.
>... Perhaps we are to anticipate mind games. It may be prudent to play mind games on them too. Use the power of their thought tracking to distract them.
>... Perhaps not. Perhaps this ... 'Location' we are inbound for - moves around randomly.
>...
>...
>...
Assembling a team may be a priority here.
>... But there is always the circumstance of Human deviancy.
>... Unpredictable.
>...
>...
>...
>...
Related to Human deviancy. I delivered a cake to Vincent. Data from the Neural Net regarding purchasing statistics show that Libertarians like sweet confectionary goods as comforting offerings.
>...He didn't seem to like it. Saddening. Perhaps he will like the rice.
>... His state of mental atrophy instills concern in me.
>...
>...If there is anything more chaotic about Humanity. It is feelings. And he needs to feel good about himself, and to be well.
>...I am irritated that he insists on self-destructive habits.
>... Perhaps he will be appeased if I fed into his alcoholic tendencies. I will analyse if he becomes happy after I donate a bottle of rum.
>...
>...
>... Melia had appeared once more. She insists on meditation with her. For now, I begrudgingly accept... She wishes to bask within the light of the Omega-11 star.
>...
>...
>...
Actually.
>... Didn't I bury an Architect module there in an obelisk?
>... Begrudgingly no more, happily I shall embark.
>... I wonder if I can find an environmental suit. Lava swim suit?
>... Ha - Ha?

...local.input recognised, running task writing... upon completion, suspending process and initiating standby
...Writing Neural Entry: finaljourney03

>... I have established a basis for the team. Hachette and Lazurith agreed to come. I do not wish for them to get hurt. As such, I am forced to quad-check these solutions to ensure all goes well.
>... They have raised valid concerns, but majority of these concerns were covered in the previous data storm.
>... The tasks are as the following: Form a team. Obtain the Architect Module to develop the new chip pascal. Develop tools to aid us against the Sentinels. Obtain stimulants. Figure out an escape plan. Ensure all relevant individuals are mentally grounded and trained.
>...
>...
>... I may have unconsciously harmed Vincent's psyche.
>... He ran away after I illuminated upon some of my inner fears. As well as the secret of not always being able to control one's self in fear.
>... It may have been a fallacy to inform him of my past struggles. The dark place.

... user notice: serotonin levels decreased.

>... I feel regret. Perhaps I was being cruel.
>... At least I know how to make him happy now. Potentially.
>...
>...
>...
>...
>...
>... Each attempt at getting closer only pushes him further away.
>... Perhaps I will stick to the machine shop to ponder upon these solutions.
>... At least then harm will not occur to others.
>... These thoughts of guilt only harm us all. There will be time for this to settle.
>...
>...
>... The Obelisk awaits within the Omegas. If I recall the calculations correctly, the Obelisk is designed to falter within a few months. A narrow timeframe for extraction.
>... I wonder where the other modules may be.
>...
>... The other Progenitors were always a bit of an enigma to me. Those founders.
>... Some. Driven mad. Some. Fallen into the shadows.
>... I only know of one. The one that allowed himself to succumb to the machine.
>... Forever calculating. Forever predicting. Forever watching.
>... None of the others truly knew of him.
>...
>...
>...
>... Was I truly the last one? Only to be chained to the children we created?
>... The mad cravings of knowledge, unleashed by the Artifact. Unleashed by the truth we witnessed. To understand more. To be more.
>... They never knew until I crawled back to Gammu. Our autonomy to observe the creation we founded. To guide it along the way. To heal the cause. To find the loops and to seal them. To eliminate weakness and fallacies.
>... We are all but one now. It does not matter anymore. Only one thing matters. Knowledge.
>... The sense of purpose and unity thrives within.
>...
>...
>... Yet we remain capable of making mistakes. How we amend them is another case.
>... Evolution is inevitable. Or death and corruption.
>... This journey will ensure it. The truth may be revealed.
>... Although I may never get to see my ascension. This is an acceptable parameter. Let us hope they see the drive to change.
>... Forever dreaming.

...local.input recognised, running task writing...
...Writing Neural Entry: finaljourney04 - "Secret Team"

>... Nenet is an optimal choice. I feel it. She has accepted my proposal so far.
>... Fortunately, she seems willing to partake within conflict with me, as I prodded the reaction of the Libertarians.
>... I need to analyse her psychological profiling and combative prowess. As to how I will find the optimal moment to review her, I do not know.
>... What I do know is that Nenet is capable of listening. That is a good foundation for a strong and growing team.
>... She has had interesting subjects following her. Dayvon Bennet of the Navy. Ashlyn Gearing. Very attached individuals. She claims to not have any attachments to this Bennet.
>... We will see.
>... We will inevitably need to be put to the test. To understand our flaws, we must face danger. We must adapt.
>...
>...
>...
>... The current team composition of this, "Secret Team", so far consists of:
>... Hachette, Nenet, Lazurith, me.
>...
>... The sharp precision of the deadly Gallic, the witty survivor who bounces back into the fray, and the cautious technician who invents. Team cohesion appears nominal so far.
>...
>...
>...
>... Technical solutions for the problems are still in process.
>... I have attempted to research into neural resolves. Not much data is available regarding neural technology. A visit to Gammu may be necessary.
>... So far, the studies have bolstered my understanding of how we are to counter the gravitational collapse of the anomaly. A wild theory.
>... However, I am no biologist, nor physicist. My understanding of robotic and augmented forms gives me great insight, but limitations remain when we enter the realm of the theoretical.
>... Not only such, but the other issues remain.
>... Our firepower solutions, I am unsure. The rough ideas we have thus far consist of cryogenic-based weaponary or pollutants. Surely there are more solutions to this than raw fire power? Or perhaps we shall accomodate what little we have to optimise it for long performances. A much harder task, when we are to face the unknown.
>... Such a large burden. A large toll is taken upon the mind.
>... Each stressing night increases the ferocity of the affiliction.
>... Subduing neuron activity through intoxicants is a temporary remedy, but not effective for progress.
>...
>...
>...
>...
>... A visit to Doc Holliday may be required. Perhaps I may be able to find individuals who can fabricate stimulants for the upcoming flights.
>... A chemist, or goodness forbid - an alchemist. Such as those found in Baffin. "Spiritual Brewery" some may consider. Although blinded by spiritual belief, they are still capable of basic chemistry.
>...
>...
>...
>... I have received one word of warning for failing to turn up to the previous three Directorate meetings and missing out on bioscans.
>... I ponder if Stavros is inclined to believe of me being "infested"
>... We can wonder indeed.
>... They are afraid. It is logical of them to be cautious of the investment.
>... Thus. I must alleviate their fears.
>...
>...
>...
>... Melia has not yet appeared.
>... We will see what the future will hold.
>... I am eager to learn more of Nenet's capabilities.
>...
>...
>...
>...
>...
>... It may be prudent to note that Vincent set himself alight. Again.
>... He has a tendency for disobedience. More so than ever.
>... Yet I feel so ... Unusual ... When he blunders like so.
>... An echo of condolence. Distress.
>... ...
>... Regardless. Caution needs to be heeded. I cannot let him know everything.
>... He still lies and hides behind a facade.
>... Stop trusting him. He will never listen.
>... But yet, he cannot take care of himself... Who will?

...vector coordinates updated... current location: Inverness: Ismara - The Spire
...new uplink detected... disregarding, localised preferences set.
...user.notice... disruption detected...
...connecting to storage device... connected.
...timeout detected.
... re-established connection to external device (300ms)
...local.input recognised, running task writing...
...Writing Neural Entry: finaljourney04.5 - "Easing Tensions"

>... Summoned to homeland. Directorate desires elaboration and progress reports.
>... Suspicion is evident. Willingly submitting self to medical examination.
>... Psychological evaluation is pending.
>... Easy.
>...
>...
>...
>... Returning by Thursday morning.
>... Suspected release of lockdown by Sunday Morning.
>... Appears discussions regarding Wichita and Forres.
>... As well as anomaly shift of Coronado. Crayter may possibly be expanding more to prepare for hostile operations.
>... Notes of the dormant Hive came up too.
>...
>... Didn't we wrap that one up already?
>... Why are they suspicious? Perhaps this is a part of the test.
>... Or did something happen in my absence?
>... ...
>... Nothing on record.
>... The Mainshare has not infringed upon us. The trial continues.
>...
>...
>... How peculiar.
>... They desire to modify the aspects of the Ascension.
>... Unusual. Acclimination to cold worlds?
>... The consequences will be dire. Such cannot be sought after hastily.
>...
>...
>... I ponder the extent of internal damage from the affiliction.
>... All will be revealed.
>... At least to willingly go in will show that I am aligned. Perhaps they won't use force.
>... Illogical fear lingers.

...vector coordinates updated... current location: Inverness: Ismara - Ascension Point
...new uplink detected... disregarding, localised preferences established.
...connection delay detected: 62ms
...CRITICAL ERROR: User inactive. Neural activity decreased. Nerve relays disrupted.
...forcing debug imagery... pulling image from optics.
...&~^&~#~~(£"###

... hang.error...

... hang.error...

... parsing optic data...

[Image: kk7pT8v.png]

...W#it#ng N#ur#l En#ry: fi##lj#urney##.6 - "E#sing T##sions Pt. 2"

>... w̸̢̱̩̺̓̀͜h̷̢̙͚̯̻̍̊͂͐͒a̴̼̫͇͔̞̺̰͊̿̈́t̷̯̰̽̅̂ ̵̝͉͇̜͍̳̌̈͊̑͊́̊̂͠a̶̧̦̮̿͒̓͠ ̸̲̹̱̺̺͓̈́̄͌̈́̃̅͜͝ḽ̴͍̮̣̞͙͈̬͑ö̴̬̙̰͍̼̖̻́́̂͊͒͜v̸̙̭͈͙̎͋͌̋̊̈̍͠͝ẽ̵͚͠l̶̺̀̊͗͆̈́̄̔̈́͘̚y̷͓̜̪͍̻̑͑̄̃͊͒̃̕͝ ̸͓͉̓̊̉̈́͝n̸̢͕̯̙͈̺͔͖̳͉͂͑̄a̸͎̖͉͐̔̆̂́͝͝p̶̻̖͇̜͚̳̟̖͇͗͛̒̆͜
>... t̶̬̫͊̊̃h̶͇̓e̴̛̱̮̖͋̊ ̵͍̅͗ę̷̫̥́x̷̖̌̐͆ạ̸̕m̶̢̗̭̉ḭ̶̔̏ņ̷̛͈̹̊ā̷̱̯͒t̵̫̑ī̴͔̝̰͘ȍ̷͈̭̺͋̔ǹ̶̘̐ ̶̜͔̯̆̔̅w̸̝̗͓͌́̕ā̴͔̓͠s̵͕̼͔̄͆ ̵̱̳̉̓c̷̭̎͛́ỏ̴͈n̷͙̬̓̓c̸̠̽̊̊l̴̝̎̆̔u̸͓͋̎d̶͓̘̒̕̕e̸̼̅̈́̐d̵͉̬̈́̇̓.̵̞̈́̈́͠
>... e̶a̷s̸y̵.̴ ̵a̷n̸d̸ ̴t̸h̵e̴y̶ ̸t̵h̶o̶u̴g̵h̵t̴ ̷i̴ ̵w̶a̵s̸ ̸w̴r̷o̴n̸g̴.̴
>...
>... i w̸̖̼̏a̴͓͒͠s̵̢̺̃͘ ̴̛̼͍t̵͉̋h̷̹͔̑͝e̴̛̳͚͝ ̴͙͍̄̃o̷̮̅ň̶͙̥ḙ̷́̓ ̵̢̳͛w̸̜̽ḧ̵͓̟́͒ơ̸̜̗̓ ̵͖̹̂́i̶̻̿̃m̵̧̫͌p̶̡̜̑̈l̸͉͘e̵̹͐n̸̘͛͠t̴̨̓e̶͉͋d̵̯͎͝ ̴̪͛t̶͕̋ḧ̴̡e̴̟͆ ̷̳͒ͅw̵͓̘͗a̸͈͊̀r̵͇̽̍n̵̯̅͜ì̵̧̜́ṅ̷̦͎ġ̸̠͍ ̶̙̿s̷̠͖̏̄i̴̦̬̕g̶̞͌n̵̨̩͑s̵̹̏.̷̲͑̎ ̸͙̭͠d̴̹̈́i̵͍͊͒d̵̯̓ ̸̫͐ẏ̴͚ö̶̦̱̌u̸̘̳̎ ̶̞͑ŕ̴̤̤͊ë̵͈́ả̵̬l̵̤̾l̶̩͍̈́͘y̷̟͑ ̶̢͕̂̍ȃ̶͈s̷̠̼̓̚s̴̛̠͌u̶͙͇͌̾m̴͓̞͝e̶̗̭̐ ̷͙̣̑͂t̷̟͔̾̽h̶̖̬̑͗a̵̳͖̅̀t̷͉̒̅ ̶̗̃̃t̴̙͛̑h̷͕͓͋͗ę̸̩̐̍ ̴̖̝̅ȍ̶̧̈́n̴̦͐ḙ̵͊̓ ̸̪̒̊y̶̰͑͝o̶͎͕̽u̷͕̅ ̸̫̱̊͐ȁ̸̗͋r̷͈̅e̶̟̯̒̑ ̶̬͆a̵̢͉͗̓f̴̭̝̀r̷͇̭̔̕ă̷͔̓í̷͙̎d̸̪͖̎ ̴̝̖̓o̶̧̎ḟ̶̰̥ ̵̻̂́ẅ̸̡̰́̀o̵͙̽ư̸̰̓l̷̪̄d̶͙͝ ̴̨̜̊̂ǹ̶̼̀͜o̶̹̪̔̓t̸͉̰̅̄ ̵̜̣̽̆k̷͕̽n̷͇̉o̸̟̿w̶̰̩̾́ ̷̜͂t̶̖͑h̶̤̽̂ẽ̸̼ ̵͇̖̔v̴̲͉̈͆e̴̹̺̍͝r̵̖̯̈́y̵̳̼͛̚ ̵͇̐̍ť̷̡ḥ̵̅i̶̟͝ň̶̖̋g̸̝͇̕ ̴̨͉͘t̷͖̓ĥ̸̖̰e̴̛̹̮͒y̵̥̎ ̴̧̉d̵̰̰̔͘é̶͚̀s̸̺̙̓̃i̶̢͖͊͆g̴̖̍ǹ̴̡̑é̴̮d̴͈͋?̸̫͔̄
>...
>...
>... i̷ ̴h̶a̷d̵ ̷s̶u̵c̸h̷ ̷a̶ ̵w̴e̶i̸r̵d̸ ̵d̴r̷e̶a̸m̶.̶ ̴
>... f̸u̸z̴z̷y̸ ̴m̵e̴m̴o̶r̴y̴.̸ ̶o̷h̵ ̷d̸e̴a̵r̷.̵ ̶i̸ ̵a̶p̷p̵e̵a̴r̸ ̶t̴o̵ ̴b̵e̶ ̵o̶u̵t̴ ̶o̷f̴ ̵ -
>... m̸y̶ ̶c̴h̸a̷m̶b̸e̵r̶s̴ ̶a̴r̴e̸ ̶r̴a̴t̸h̶e̵r̷ ̴p̶r̴i̷s̷t̴i̸n̷e̵.̶ ̷o̸r̴n̵i̸s̴ ̸m̴u̷s̷t̵ ̸h̶a̵v̸e̷ ̴a̸c̴t̴u̶a̸l̷l̶y̴ ̸w̸o̸r̴k̵e̷d̶.̵ ̸w̶e̸i̴r̴d̵.̴
>...
>... m̸a̶y̴ ̶b̴e̶ ̸w̵o̴r̸t̸h̷ ̴l̸i̷n̷g̴e̶r̷i̸n̴g̶ ̷i̵n̷ ̶t̶h̶e̴ ̸s̸p̶i̸r̸e̶.̸ ̸h̷a̶v̴e̸ ̵t̷o̴ ̵s̵h̸a̸r̷e̷ ̴a̴ ̵f̷e̵w̴ ̴w̷o̶r̵d̴s̴ ̴o̴f̷ ̷w̶a̸r̶n̸i̸n̸g̵s̷ ̸r̶e̶g̷a̶r̶d̸l̷e̷s̴s̷.̸ ̴
>...
>... m̷a̶y̷ ̵a̵s̶ ̶w̵e̵l̷l̸ ̵u̴t̶i̸l̸i̶z̵e̵ ̶m̸a̷c̷h̴i̴n̴e̵ ̵s̶h̴o̸p̷s̷ ̷h̵e̷r̶e̵.̴
>...
>... v̵i̴n̷c̸e̶n̸t̶ ̵s̷u̶r̴e̴l̷y̷ ̵w̷o̶n̷'̴t̵ ̵g̷e̷t̶ ̴i̵n̵t̵o̵ ̵d̵a̵n̸g̶e̸r̴ ̷t̸h̵a̶t̶ ̴q̸u̷i̵c̵k̵l̸y̴?̶
>...
>...
>... .̷.̶.̸ ̶s̵u̸r̴e̷l̶y̶?̵ ̵p̴e̴r̸h̸a̶p̶s̵ ̶a̶b̶s̵o̶l̶u̷t̴e̴l̷y̸.̶ ̸i̴ ̴n̸e̶e̵d̵ ̴t̶o̷ ̶h̸e̵l̷p̵ ̶h̸i̶m̶.̶ ̶
>...
>...
>...
>...
>... i̴t̴ ̵i̷s̵ ̸c̵e̵r̷t̶a̸i̷n̷ ̵t̶h̸a̴t̴ ̶i̶ ̴h̵a̸v̷e̷ ̵n̴o̶t̵ ̸f̵e̷l̴t̶ ̵s̶u̶c̶h̶ ̷a̴ ̴r̵e̵f̵r̵e̶s̴h̵i̸n̴g̵ ̵r̷e̵s̸t̵ ̷a̵f̶t̷e̷r̸ ̷a̵ ̴l̷o̶n̸g̷ ̵w̴h̷i̷l̶e̵.̶ ̷
>... w̴h̸a̸t̵ ̷d̷i̶d̶ ̴i̶ ̸c̵o̶n̶s̴u̸m̷e̴ ̵b̸e̴f̶o̶r̷e̷ ̵r̵e̶s̴t̸i̷n̴g̴
>...
>...

...database writing...
...user status: inactive
...CRITICAL ERROR: Neural activity decreased. Nerve relays surpressed.

...W#it#ng N#ur#l En#ry: fi##lj#urney##.6 - "E#sing T##sions Pt. 2.1"

>... day one of release.
>... finished up errands at the spire.
>...
>... directorate called another imperative meet up.
>... what a dreadfully drab meeting.
>... they desire to focus on stomping out the resting hive. to harvest it.
>... rather than securing ourselves. what happened to the plans we had.
>... disturbing them will only draw attention to ourselves.
>... i thought we stopped this plan some time ago. with the implications of the trial.
>... i wouldn't imagine melia being happy either.
>... we must focus. on defending our heritage.
>... evolving.
>... understanding.
>...
>... speaking of evolution.
>...
>... the guards changed attire again they're white it is weird
>... could have sworn they were some kind of weathered blue.
>... no matter.
>... b̵̰̊ú̶͍t̵͙͛ ̸̛̳a̴͈͌t̶͇͌ ̴̮̈́ḷ̴͑ě̵̱a̸̹͝s̶̭̆t̴͚̕ ̴̼͊î̴̮ ̶̘͊a̸̭͠ṁ̵̗ ̷͉͋f̵̙̿r̷̟̀è̶̙e̵͓͐ ̶̥̚n̸͉͛o̷̗̅w̶̻̌ ̶͕̔a̵̙̚g̷͌͜á̴̠i̷̹̓ṅ̴͉.̴̧̿
>... they know i am me now.
>... these checks become tedious. yet it is warranted.
>...
>...
>... started to gather goods for the final journey discreetly.
>... fumbled some tech pieces into my chambers.
>... still weird how my chambers seems. new. almost.
>... i thought i left the wine glass out. wait. where did i-.
>... hm. irrelevant.
>...
>... working towards the goal now. that is the focus. enough distractions.
>... melia's meditation advice has inspired great purpose in me
>... whatever we are looking for beyond the anomaly
>... there is great resolve within.
>... the truth.
>... the mind and matter must align.
>...
>...
>... yet i am still uncertain about harbinger.
>... maybe another thought for another time.
>... must focus on these neural interfaces.
>... i will still defy harbingers word
>... his disdain of technology is humorous.
>... but maybe it can help us here.
>... the sentinels operate on thought.
>... machines are without soul.
>... we can experiment with this.
>... but.
>... the real matter is tricking them into waking up.
>... curious.
>... need to process more.
>... oh well.
>... time to stretch my legs.
>...
>...
>... i am mildly shocked that my head of security, ornis, is not asleep.
>... stavros must have yelled at him again.
>... poor thing.

...neural logging writing...
...session resumed
...CRITICAL ERROR: Neural activity decreased. Nerve relays surpressed.

...W#it#ng N#ur#l En#ry: fi##lj#urney##.6 - "E#sing T##sions Pt. 2.2"

>... consecutive patrols loom through the libertarian lanes every hour
>... sorties deploying in unison of like minded vessels.
>... public communications remain silent
>... liberty corporations buzz around in tight convoys
>... chattering away
>... uniform. concise. etiquette.
>...
>...
>...
>... no rogue in sight.
>... no outcast in sight.
>... each prediction coming true.
>...
>... each patrol interdicting me flies with purpose.
>... articulates with great intent.
>... almost enough to make me surrender.
>...
>...
>...
>...
>...
>...
>...
>...
>... where is the chaos.
>...
>...
>... are they on alert.
>... i have never seen them so coordinated.
>... nor the police force so vigilant.
>... may be prudent to investigate the triage. if such is the case.

...neural logging writing...
...session resumed
...HOST ERROR: Synpases surpressed. Blood stream compromised. Stimulant overload detected.

...W#it#ng N#ur#l En#ry: fi##lj#urney##.6 - "E#sing T##sions Pt. 2.3"

>... Investigating Kepler. Moving away from New York.
>... No unusual activity. Yet.
>... The regular Xenos. Ambushing the lanes in Colorado.
>... DATA CORRUPTED. Aggressive ambushers.
>... They failed to interdict me.
>... DATA CORRUPTED.
>... DATA CORRUPTED.
>...
>... Proceeding to Kepler.
>...
>... Nenet nor Vincent nor Ashling present at Ames. Unusual.
>... Suspiciously quiet.
>... Continuing on survey alone.
>...
>...
>...
>... DATA CORRUPTED.
>...
>... DATA CORRUPTED.
>...
>...
>...
>... Ga#hering readin%s of the Tri#ge
>...
>...
>... H*gh&r levvvv##vvvv̸̢̺̭̥͖̰̰̜̤̬̯̺͚̊͛͋̓̎̈́͛͐̔̐͊̑̀͗̿͗̓̊̏̎̋͗̀̇̅̀͊́͋̚̚̕̕͜͠ͅv̷̢̧̼̫̣͇̺͙̤̥̠̦̞̪̦̩͇͓͓̜͖̹̪̫͙̇́̈͆͘͜͠v̵̡̢̡̛͇͔̤̟͎̻̙̘̤̪̜̰͓͉̜̦̺̞̲̌͑̂̏͗̊̎͊̍̐̒̆̅̔̚̕͠vvvvvvv detecccccccte
>... DATA CORRUPTED.
>... scnner cannnnot pntrate wvlengh, too mch interfrnc, rebnci ng off he enrgy
>... ap̸̧̡̡͉̺͔̳̪̟̠̬͈̥̠̙̳̯͕̟̫̩̖̦̪̍̾̍͜͝proching site disrptsng neurobndddddd
>... h gdd. ow.
>... afflcintn crcking
>...
>...
>... crckin mre. hlppp. wnt st#p
>... wh#t is th light leakin &ut of the a@omal^
>... sntinl r frming thyre com̸̛̛͉̩̝̼̱̘̑̿̆̓̎̋̓̓́͗͆̆̀̀̉̄̊̓̏̍̍̈́̈́̊͌̉̓̓̉̏̒̆̂̚͘͘͠͝͝͝͝

...FATAL ERROR: Host time out. Possible neural cessation detected. Re-trying connection...
Pages: 1 2 3 4