Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Volksfront revolutionary party towards ALG Waste Disposal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*** Com. ID - Oberst Lyubomir Gechevski ***

*** Tracking signal ..... failed .... unable to track signal ***

" An interesting matter haz been brought to mein attention frum one uf our revolutionaries - Adrian Herrmann. He haz showed me ain recorded transmission frum one uf your operatives - Unimog - that contained information that posses an interest to me. For zecurity reazons I will not send give it out to zis open chanel , but I vil zend it to you if needed. Although your buizness is known to be closely related to ze facist swines zat occupy our Fatherland , we have been showed reportz , zat unlike zem , you treat ze people who work for you with respect und provide zem with fair wages.

Trouble is heading towardz Rheinland , fur zat ve must be prepared.

Zat iz vy I have decided to listen to zis "offer" and I zhall discuss it with my most trusted revolutionary bruthers. "

Signed - Oberst Lyubomir Gechevski
## INCOMING SYN SIGNAL ##
... reading headers ...
id:ralf.schmied|loc:sigma13
... headers complete ...
## SENDING ACK SIGNAL ##

[Image: unimog_signal.png]

~~ ESTABLISHING CONNECTION TO VF NETWORK WITH MAXIMUM ENCRYPTION ~~

Guten Tag Oberst Gechevski,

this is Ralf Schmied, chief executive officer of ALG Waste Disposal in the absence of Diethard Raid and Friedrich Tumbrel. You're right, ALG treats it's employees with appropriate respect. They are a part of the company and our biggest virtue. Without the brave and hardworking men and women the galaxy would sink in waste.

This waste has not to be of chemical or atomic nature. Sometimes this waste is of biological nature. I rely on your insight on what's waste and what is not. Maybe one more look at the recorded transmission will help you to understand.

Our offer would be very valuable for your party, as it would increase your strike capacity significantly. I can't remember exactly, but I think the offer should be within this recorded transmission. I won't send it through this channel, although it's encrypted. Open a secure communications array, when we meet in space or store a message within the encryption relay of the Unimog.

~~ CLOSING CONNECTION - ENCRYPTION STOPPED ~~
## END OF TRANSMISSION ##
*** Com. ID - Oberst Lyubomir Gechevski ***

*** Tracking signal ..... failed .... unable to track signal ***

"Guten tag , Herr Schmied ,

vat you speak uf iz true. Rheinlandz companiez enslave zer own people und zose companiez surve ze iron fist uf ze facist regime uf ze Millitary und Polize.

Valuable or not ze offer iz , dat iz fur me to decide , Herr Schmied. Fur now I only hear promises but I zee little pruf uf your vordz. Your vordz are shrouzed in shadow und it iz difficult fur me to understand your motivationz und intentionz. I have little doubt zat dei are uf pure nature , but van cannot be zoo sure , Herr Schmied.

Zis is ain zecure channel , vat ve zay here today vil stay between our two parties. Ze only risk comes fur zending files thrue it , zat iz vy ve will not do zat.

Mein fellow revolutionaries und I , often strike corporate facilities in Rheinland. Our name iz vel known among zere ranks. However , it iz true zat veaponz are becoming harder fur uz to successfully acquire , fur zat reazon I vish to know vat kind uf veaponz you are offering uz und more important , vat zo you vant in return."

Signed - Oberst Lyubomir Gechevski
... reading headers ...
id:ralf.schmied|loc:new.berlin
... headers complete ...
## SENDING ACK SIGNAL ##

Oberst Gechevski,

after some professional technicians aboard the Unimog tested the confidentiality of this channel I'm willing to give you the offer and the request more clearly.

ALG offers the Volksfront nuclear weapons, which only can be obtained far outside of your sphere of influence. We do this with the solicitation not to hurt the brave workers of Rheinland! You will get as much devices as you need to accomplish your goals plus the equipment and know-how which is needed to handle those dangerous appliances.

As a quid pro quo we claim that the ALG fleet and all Kruger miners can move freely through Rheinland without Volkfront aggressions. All your raids shall be directed to the Republican and their allies, Daumann. Destroy their ships, raid their bases but don't kill the workers, they are potential ALG employees!

I hope with this contract both parties will strengthen their positions in Rheinland.

Incoming Transmission:
Comm ID: Oberst Klaus Schneider
Source: ERROR, LOCATION SCRAMBLED

Sorry about the delay, your offer caused quite a stir amongst our command. Despite many reservations, we have decided to accept, more or less. Do not be so naive as to think we do this out a quest for power or that in doing so we are hiring ourselves out to you, but know that we have judged such an arrangement prudent at present juncture.

Now, please understand that while a one-time dropoff of nuclear devices is not a bad deal at all, maintaining our end of the bargain indefinitely afterwards will not be easy to explain to our men. We are people of honor, but perhaps such an arrangement would best be made on a periodic basis? What I propose is this- for every shipment of nuclear devices we receive, we will uphold the following terms for a number of days proportional to the number of nuclear devices received in that shipment. The conversion of devices into days can be discussed in later transmissions.
  • Firstly, that ALG or its associates shall periodically deliver a quantity of nuclear devices to a ship designated "VF)Amersee", the logistics of which can be designated after arriving at a deal.
  • Secondly, that during the time specified by the previous shipment, the Bundschuh shall reduce attacks on ALG and Kruger Minerals to nearly nothing. We can't stop completely or else people will get suspicious, mind you, but we won't damage anything that looks remotely important.
  • Thirdly, that while we maintain such an agreement, we will perform devastating raids on Daumann and Republican's profitable enterprises, although we will under no circumstances use nuclear weapons on our own people. They may be scum, but they're Rheinland scum.
  • Fourthly, that while we maintain such an agreement, neither ALG or Kruger Minerals institute any reductions on worker rights. We can't ask you to give into everything the unions request of you, but give us this.
  • Fifthly, that ALG and Kruger Minerals do not assist the Rheinland Federal Police in any appreciable manner during the duration of our agreement. If the Kriegsmarine takes on activity comparable to the normal duties of the RFP, this applies to them as well.
  • Sixthly, that ALG and Kruger Minerals refrain from giving any nuclear devices or the components and training to assemble them to any other factions.
If you agree to the above conditions, we can begin discussing a metric of how many devices buys how much time. If you have questions or concerns, feel free to voice those as well. We appreciate your business, and while you maintain a state of active diplomacy in trying to reach an agreement with us, we shall give you a reprieve from our attacks. Within reasonable timespan, anyway. Be warned, we are not to be crossed lightly, but if you provide for our friendship you will profit greatly.

Klaus out.
... reading headers ...
id:ralf.schmied|loc:new.tokyo
... headers complete ...
## SENDING ACK SIGNAL ##

Oberst Schneider,

ALG agrees to all of the six points. We will send you a written contract, signed by me, Ralf Schmied. I will take over responsibility for any actions done by our employees during the period of agreement.

The contract will become valid after you, another Bundschuh authority and me signed the contract with our genuine signatures.

Please keep your communications array open for the submission of the contract. I expect it to be worked out by a trustworthy member of our legal department during the next 5 days.

... reading headers ...
id:ralf.schmied|loc:new.berlin
... headers complete ...
## SENDING ACK SIGNAL ##

Oberst Schneider,

here is the copy of the promised contract. Get your copy and tell me if this suits your needs. The agreement will become effective, after you comply here.

Contract copy