Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Nenet Mido
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...data stream detected...
...establishing connection...
...translating data...

[Image: HSSo1HQ.jpg]
>> SENDER: Ashlyn Gearing
>> RECIPIENT: Nenet Mido
>> SUBJECT: You okay?!

Beginning Encrypted Feed...

Nenet?!

What is going on? I met V and he talked all crazy and cursed around and told me you were... lost or hurt? Are you okay? Hurried over as fas as I could to Liberty and searched like crazy for you. I'm worried okay, hope you are... alright. Please answer soon when you can... V told me something about you need help or consulting and you would be around Liberty. Will be there if I you are in need of help.

Best Regards,

Ashlyn Gearing

...Ending Encrypted Feed.

Viewing Attached Files

Blackbox Recording
Visual Logs

...end of data stream...
...terminating stream...
...connection failure...

[Image: JLcpsw3.png]

Hey.

I've tried following up on a promise to Raven. To not let Vinny into that anomaly. You know the one. Thus, when he went there, I tried to push him away, or blow him out of the way. Eventually just stopping in front of him, and giving an ultimatum. If he wanted to get closer to that damned thing, he had to shoot....

....and shoot he did. That somehow made me slip into that anomaly further.... and end up somewhere. Somewhere I didn't want to be.

The rest is fuzzy. I was panicked for most of it. Communications barely working, getting shot at by those same beam jellies as last time. I eventually made it out, and to Newport. You could say I had a little falling out with Vinny after that.

I'm alright. I will be fine. I'm... not sure what to think of this, or where to put all this just yet. I can't say anything more, it would sound way too bitter.

~Nenet

...translating data...

>> SUBJECT: You okay?!(2)

I'm glad you are okay... okay whatever happened if you need someone to talk to I'm here.... just where are you?

Also another problem... V kinda vanished again or told me he isolated himself somewhere nowhere and doesn't tell why... he also opened up about y'know... his sickness. I don't know what to think about all of this. Can't keep it together I'm just worried as hell. Last time I saw him in Hudson... well that description doesn't make the cut he could be anywhere. Said to me he doesn't want any of us hurt anymore through his wacky ideas and drawn a line to do something crazy on his own... and began to talk about weird stuff like Sentinels and weird projects. That's above me I just wanna make sure both of you are safe and sound for now.

Best Regards,

Ashlyn Gearing

Viewing Attached Files

Blackbox Recording
Visual Logs

...end of data stream...
...terminating stream...
...connection failure...

Hey.

I wish I could say that I figured it out, but I didn't. Spending time alone with my thoughts doesn't help much either. No matter how I look at it, my impulsiveness lead to that whole scene you had to witness. I'm talking about the drunken Vinny in that particular system.

I thought misery loves company, but even before you were there, I could condense down the gist of what happened to a single sentence. "***** you." Or, well. ***** me, to be more precise.

Oh, and as a side note, you can check this one in read-only mode. That doesn't spark much joy either. I suppose me being snarky, plus Silverstone stirring the pot against me sure doesn't help my image.

.....but enough about me. How has your day been?

~Nenet

...translating data...

>> SUBJECT: You okay?!(3)

Hey,

hm, what is just Silverstones deal I don't get it? The guy got nerves... I hate it how I somehow accidently stumble upon him and it means trouble... Screw his fancy words from a while ago... caring my heck. He appears to be a creep through and through... everyone tells me to stay away from him and now he is putting you at risk which drives me even more mad.

Sorry for leaving you alone in Pennsylvania... I just felt that day after all what happened more like a nuisance for anyone. I am fine I think? -... not fine. Honestly I don't know the last week was so intense, I still try to recollect myself and heck I haven't even... look I'm just still so sorry about the whole thing.

I wanted to make sure you are safe you two, was worried as hell and tried to help you with, well within my capabilities but now I feel even more bad, if I would have made things worse. I just don't know anymore. Maybe we all need to... y'know try to talk about it, open up and settle it... what matters is now.

My day... pretty quiet spend all time in thoughts. Tried to relax me with drawing more... actually, wait a little while and I got a present for you, no spoilers though! There was this one point yesterday I stood around and just used the moment to think and trying to calm down. I feel, a bit better, but I really wish I could do much more than... sigh. I will still try my best, you both deserve better and shouldn't think so badly of yourselves got it? It is not your fault, you couldn't know. Please dont try anything stupid. We can meet in outer space again if you need company want to help you out if there is anything.

Best Regards,

Ashlyn Gearing

Viewing Attached Files

Blackbox Recording
Visual Logs

...end of data stream...
...terminating stream...
...connection failure...

Hey Ash.

I made some arrangements towards yesterdays deal. Good thing she wanted a ship so simple, even I can get one through my old connections with the Zoners at Bethlehem. The callsign ended up being an option I chose, but that's a fairly easy part to change. I delivered it to Noshima, leaving it in Hangar bay 3B. The keys are left in a locker on the second floor, just next to the elevator. Locker number 243. I'll send you the passcode just after this message, through a better encrypted mail.

Now, for some more of the formalities. I did ask you yesterday what she may want for this whole ordeal, but I forgot an arguably more important question. What do you want in exchange for this? After all, you probably had to ask more than just a simple favour to get this ball rolling. Think about it, and come back to me with the idea.

~Nenet

...translating data...

>> SUBJECT: Little Surprise

Heya,

sorry to kept you waiting with this, but after all the mess we went through I always tend to forget to finish this... well lots to take in. Still this one day a while ago, where we were at this shrine for the first time... later on found this sweet spot with a nice outlook on something you might like. Take your looksies at the uploaded Visual Data. Hope you might like it was a long project, phew. Well you can't rush art... Hope this maybe helps you out, atleast with a little cheering up.

I know times seem grim, but I know things will be better in time. Just wait...

Cramped out every little tool and trick in the book for this... the glories of drawing on a tablet in our century... eh?

Best Regards,

Ashlyn Gearing

Viewing Attached Files

Blackbox Recording
Visual Logs

...end of data stream...
...terminating stream...
...connection failure...

Hi Ash.

Don't worry about it. Every single day out there is chaotic, can't really blame you for taking it slow. You know it all too well, as you've seen me space out for long minutes, or even an hour. Especially after getting shot at.

That's a pretty good picture. How long did it take you to make it? Just in general, don't count in the hours you spent daydreaming~!
I can only hope times will turn out a bit less stressful. I don't exactly like being put in a vise, squeezed by the situations we get into. Oh well.

~Nenet

...translating data...

>> SUBJECT: Bad News

Heya...

Want to ask if you are okay. Hate to be bringer of Bad News, but got the message from some that these two faced order freaks ambushed Raven just recently and dealt a bad hit on her... Look wanna stick around with you for a bit, as I assume they could go for you next, or V... I know after, giving so hard news I get that it is not quite an easy task to keep yourself restrained, given that these agents dont make it very hard to be disliked, but we shouldn't confront them openly or hunt them down, not that they ambush with even more...

Sticking together if things go worse sounds good instead. Looked around for you. I rest at the moment at Barrier Gate so give me a call in time. Take care!

Best Regards,

Ashlyn Gearing

Viewing Attached Files

Blackbox Recording
Visual Logs

...end of data stream...
...terminating stream...
...connection failure...

Hey.

No wonder that order ***** wanted me to stay put. I must have messed up a few of their opportunities. I don't know about you, but I absolutely won't mind blowing them into 8 different sections.

I'm not entirely sure how to go with it yet, but I can tell you one thing. I have nothing good in store for them.

I've been mostly off the grid, relaxing a bit. The more I think about it, the more it seems like an obvious mistake.

~Nenet