Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Old Valor, gun?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, a long while since I have played.

Have noticed the Valor has lost its main primary gun. Is that correct or is now an obsolete model and a new one also exists in game, with the gun?

Regards
That ship in question is not the Valor, but something else.

Valor is sold on Issoudon in Orkney
or Rambouillet in Ille De France
I have 2 old Valors, one is still the Valor infocard and the other a Charlemagne-11.

Neither have a main gun, I don't know if any Gallic BS has this now.
Valor has built-in FWG, if your Valor lacking it - make a player request to restore it. Charlemagne II is a FWGless Gallic Battleship left after the Confederal times.
The valor still have the Foward gun, 4 Heavies, but Charlemagne-II have instead 6 Heavies like old Redemption. if you still have an infocard of Valor then the ship is correctly the Old Valor from Royal Navy, instead is the "New Valor (Chalemagne Class)" of the Gallic Union Confederacy.
Gallic Union Confederacy? Excuse you? Its the Gallic Union, not the Union Confederacy
(10-28-2021, 07:29 PM)Tunicle Wrote: [ -> ]I have 2 old Valors, one is still the Valor infocard and the other a Charlemagne-11.

Neither have a main gun, I don't know if any Gallic BS has this now.

They do.

They just don't appear on the weapon list. It'll show up when you play in space since they're hidden. Mine still has it anyway.