Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Is Vsync always on or off ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I know there was a thread of a person complaining for the increase of 60fps and above, I don;t have any issues but it's weird and jitter from times, usually I play it smooth on 60fps, but right now somehow it sits on 60fps by using RivaTuner, it's at 60, but choppy in the way. Is there a possibility that the vsync or some sort being the issue ? Thank you in advance.

GPU: AMD Radeon RX570 8GB
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600x 8-core 16-thread
RAM: 16GB DDR4

Also I notice when I switch to Windowed Mode, it goes smoothly, while in fullscreen is not .. weird.
As far as i know there isn't a VSync on the Freelancer Game ... what the client have is a creepy FPS Limiter that usually mess with the game as far as i know,
I could recommend add the argument in optional in the general settings of the launcher -noframelimit this will disable the integrated frame limitter while you play nicely, because you already are limitting the game itself ...
Another tip could be +-1 fps in your framelimitter could always help, as Windows 10 have a weird issue in getting Refresh Rate of monitors by doing that i stopped have this issues (Windows 10 report to me having 60.020Hz so each time in 50~ or so i get a little stuttering ...
Hope it can help.