Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Video] Into the Unknown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last night, I had the unexpected pleasure to get caught up in one of Entity's mini-RP-events and I've gotta say, it was a ton of fun and even gave me campaign vibes. I thought others may want to see what these impromptu events can be like, so I'll go ahead and leave the entire thing here for y'all's viewing pleasure. (It's quite lengthy, so you might wanna set playback speed to 2x.)

Kudos again to to everyone involved, especially Ridge for guiding us through it and Entity for GMing!

Background:
Nov. 15, 828 A.S.
While observing the strange "Prophet" anomalies in the dark matter enveloped Kepler system, Order operatives Vigil-1 and Empress detect unusual readings. Cautiously approaching closer - and ignoring the warnings from a nearby Auxesian and the scientist Vincent Abrams - they attempt to discern the reason for the abnormal activity.

In a flash, Vigil-1 and Empress find themselves in unknown space. Unexpectedly joined by Abrams himself, they quickly discover that they have stepped across a threshold into a most unusual and dangerous situation.