Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: GlückAuf
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Whats up guy im new in Frellancer discovery Space ...and i will say hello at all Freelancer out there ...im german and my english is not the beste but i learned every day more ...sooooo i will hope u all forgive me some fouls ....i hope i have a goood time and i find some ne friends or maybe good trademaster or some who have mercy with new Freelancer to show something ....pls let me know when i can i fly with any of u guys hope we will have fun some communications and good trade togetehr ... At all lancers Thw Space is not :::ENOUGH:::
(11-22-2021, 04:16 AM)SagaS Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Whats up guy im new in Frellancer discovery Space ...and i will say hello at all Freelancer out there ...im german and my english is not the beste but i learned every day more ...sooooo i will hope u all forgive me some fouls ....i hope i have a goood time and i find some ne friends or maybe good trademaster or some who have mercy with new Freelancer to show something ....pls let me know when i can i fly with any of u guys hope we will have fun some communications and good trade togetehr ... At all lancers Thw Space is not :::ENOUGH:::

Welcome. Your English we can understand. Love the name! Going mining?
Glück tief!* Welcome to Discovery Freelancer!
Really hope you'll enjoy your stay here. Have fun, and see you in space!

Here're some useful threads that can help you understand what DFL actually is:
You can also find the link to official Discord hub at the top on the index page of the forum.

*Don't go too deep, huh.
https://discord.gg/CWX6CPFjQv
There's also a discord for german players
Good luck in space

DAN
(11-23-2021, 06:30 PM)SagaS Wrote: [ -> ]

DAN

How are things going for you Sagas?