Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Cpt. Luciano Marquez
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 1Id6eUb.gif]

⧫ Cruiser Mafdet
⧫ Ontario
⧫ From: Order Overwatch HC, Commodore William Storgen
⧫ To: Order Overwatch, Captain Luciano Marquez

Kepler situation

Good afternoon, captain, I received your recent message in Overwatch -> Section 8 channel.

Vincent Abrams, as known as Ridge, contacted me yesterday in regards to Kepler. He wants us to blockade the entire Kepler, but there is no necessity to drop Overwatch forces to the Kepler for now unless we really needed. Not sure, how Section 8 could misunderstand my words about deploying forces. In very dire need, Liberty Navy and Kusari Naval Forces still exist - I am sure they want any Nomad or even more dangerous species to lurk in House even less than us, so they can blockade Kepler from each side even without our own intervention. But I need Overwatch spectators here and there to observe and warn the rest of the Order forces in time. Even a couple of cruisers will not be superfluous. I trust this in your hand. Oh and take a look at Section 8 - they look odd and suspicious to me after the meeting in Galileo yesterday. One of their scouts demonstrated arrogant and rebellious behavior and I want to know what does rule over them.

Meanwhile, me and cruiser Mafdet won't be available in Liberty space or nearby - Charlie squadron commander reported about a large Nomad warform in the Newcastle and we're going there to investigate.

With regards,

Commodore William Storgen
Task Force "Black Arrow", 2nd Battlegroup, 12:02, 22.11.828

⧫ Attachments:

⧫ Cruiser Mafdet
⧫ Honshu

Rep: Kepler situation

I heard of the incident from Abrams himself. Please, respond and confirm status.

Task Force "Black Arrow", 2nd Battlegroup, 19:12, 25.11.828

⧫ Attachments:

[Image: 6HyBIvt.gif]

[Image: SoOjLxq.gif]
RECIPIENT: Commodore Storgen
PRIORITY: High
SUBJECT: VINCENT ABRAMS/RIDGE
FREQUENCY: Encrypted External

Senor,

We have Abrams, I will acquire living quarters for him and the Xeno ambassador that traveled with him for the duration of their visit. I would like to propose assisting Senor abrams with his research to make him feel more comfortable. Perhaps he will be willing to shed some more light on his side of the story once he understands he is in a secure facility.

I will notify S8 of any developments and will leave notifying the Grand Admiral to yourself. I'm sure he will want a part in this considering the gravity of the situation.

11.23.828, 21:56
Signed: Captain L. Marquez

⧫ Cruiser Mafdet
⧫ Sigma-59

Ridge

Glad to hear you accomplished your part of this mission, very well.
Kusarians have been warned about a potential breakthrough in Shikoku, I have hope news will reach local Naval Forces. I am on the way back to Omicrons to lead over massive defense preparations.
Abrams was already proposed to have a place on Damascus Research Station or labs on Akabat's surface under Overwatch's supervision. I have absolutely no idea what was the context of his work attracted a lot of hostile attention. Probably, tell Dr. Lieutenant Wilson, she might have her ideas what to do.

With regards,

Task Force "Black Arrow", 2nd Battlegroup, 10:45, 29.11.828

⧫ Attachments: