Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Foghar Sect - Skye Database
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 5lVgHs3.png]

¬ COMMID: Mary Ward
¬ RECIPIENT: Skye Database
¬ SUBJECT: Operation on Gaia

Using this channel and database to store communications here on out.

After years of research and planning, we are in full swing of the operation to cleanse Gaia of the Gaul wretches and Molly rebels. Most of our weaponry is stored on Sandur and our transports are delivering it to Gaia as we speak. The contents are volatile, so be careful with the containers.

We have met some minor resistance from various forces, though the most major being the Armed Forces. Some are attempting to smear our campaign, but it is of no bother. The Armed Forces are our major concern, while stopping any supplies and people brought in from the Mollys and Unione Corse.

The Unione Corse in specific have decided to taunt and perform theft from Gaia, such comments as "This wildlife looks tasty *licks lips*" from vessels such as UC/-Campionatore. They are to be expunged without mercy.

Allow nothing to stop you. We will get this done. Gaia Will Not Bleed.

Mary Ward
Lochrath

¬ COMMID: D.Booth
¬ SUBJECT: Operation on Gaia

There seems to be confusion among some of you so going to make this clear and concise. The AO around Planet Gaia and system wide is on lockdown. No visitors, no observing parties. No ships masquerading as humanitarian aid.

This includes freelancing vessels and "vacationing" zoners, all of who we have ran into. These parties did not come to Edinburgh before the news broke. They did not contact us prior. Have them leave the system or shoot them down. We're not having leaks in our defense because we allowed some random pilot linger around to waste fuel watching us just to be hired to kill us moments later. If people wish to contact us, direct them towards the neuralnet relays.

The only parties allowed in the AO are of course those of the movement, and Maquis of defensive nature. The Maquis were contacted to assist in containing the Unione Corse. Nothing more.

To speak of, kill the Unione Corse and Mollys without hesitation. If it has people they're putting onto or off Gaia, kill it. If it has supplies or materials, take what they have. Any objection is met with firepower.

Hope that clears up any misunderstanding.

S.Leader Booth
Trodaiche Squadron

¬ COMMID: Parlance Gellen
¬ SUBJECT: Junk Removal

With our operation to cleanse Gaia's surface coming to a close, it is time we filter out the air as well. Though by astronomical terms, high orbit. We are going to be looking towards targeting the installations in orbit of Gaia. The Orbital Terminal and that junk-base ran by a rather mouthy and egotistical wretch. Following the recent announcements to supply it, the time is now.

Target the one blasting itself as "Hudson's Platform" first. A specialty team shall be needed for the others. Additionally, a research complex has been discovered well in the outer reaches of Edinburgh. Someone do look into that.

Captain Parlance Gellen
Lochrath

¬ SUBJECT: Nomad Activity/Operation Results

We are on a high alert. Kirkwall has witnessed a massive nomad incursion into the Taus and landing in the Orkney system. Orkney is to be locked down until the situation is further understood. We have made contact with the Order who are already in system and advise working with them as this develops.

In brighter news, Planet Gaia has been cleansed. In an effort to maintain the planet the orbital terminal is finalizing it's conversion to a fort. This comes at an opportune time as well to fight off any nomadic strikes or corporate greed.

More detailed instructions shall follow.

Captain Parlance Gellen
Lochrath

¬ COMMID: Rachel Pike
¬ SUBJECT: Nomad Activity/Debrief Report

As instructed I met with the representatives sent by the armed forces at the local and time of their choosing. A nervous, indecisive and undisciplined trio were my accomplices on the operation through Orkney. I accompanied them through the system, taking note of how certain trade lanes have been wrecked during a struggle. Albi appeared entirely abandoned, and through sheer fluke I directed us away from Kirkwall's location in the field, only to lead the party to a jumphole we don't have on our charts.

A member of the Crayter Republic's forces had to come sour my mood during all of this, so I dealt with him quickly and rejoined the party on the other side. I explained to them my orders did not include spelunking in uncharted systems, especially with the backdrop of all the alien activity and infrastructure damage. Their spree of blithering idiocy ended here and they accepted this was the most logical course, after briefly wondering if they were in Newcastle, and we went our separate ways once back in Orkney.

I do not look forward to cooperating with them again in the future.

Rachel Pike
Trodaiche

¬ SUBJECT: Cambridge Strike

A source within our government has informed us of a most opportune chance. Soon, the Armed Forces will be moving aged vessels out of Cambridge for storage, to save on costs during this lapse in open external war. However, this decision has fallen right in our lap and we would nary be the fool to miss this.

We have already reached out to the Corsairs to assist in a surgical strike upon the unknowing Armed Forces. With luck, we may expend few resources for many.

Meanwhile, the conflict in Vespucci has ramped up as the Libertonians have moved in to snuff out their rebellion. My crew has moved there to overlook the conflict and join in, should targets be weak enough to pick out. The Xenos have stated there seems to be no plan to keep the planet colonized after this conflict, should this rebellion be finally snuffed out. However we know the houses and their thirst for expansion. We'll be overwatching during and after to see what is to be for this independent world.

Captain Parlance Gellen
Lochrath

¬ COMMID: Mary Ward
¬ SUBJECT: New Dawn Movement

We got new neighbors in Roussillon who didn't die after the first few months of living in the remote parts of space.

From what we gathered, the New Dawn people operate out of a freeport named Andorra Haven in orbit around Planet Foix. It is an anarchist compound that dislike the houses and general views of hierarchy. Basically zoners with a bit more spunk in them. They spoke a lot on their views and how most of their ire is directed towards Liberty. They plan to assist the uprising in Pennsylvania, when it comes to revolting. What a few station-living pilots intend to do to help is beyond me.

Be aware they're a bit of an echo chamber when it comes to jumping down people's throats on not knowing something or what-not. They basically treated me like an idiot for not knowing all there is to know about the xeno-forms called Nomads, which isn't something I've personally needed to much care about. The Cap' stepped in and smoothed things over. They have an interesting Charter which mentions "special neighbors". In questioning them on it, it's in reference to the nomad outbreak in Orkney and the newly discovered Tau-61 system. Said system which really should be a Lambda system, but I digress. They mention them as a warning for pilots to not get near these aliens, and that their proximity may cause crossings with them.

These New Dawn folk ran into another cell of ours prior and made an accord of sorts. So long as they do not trample into Edinburgh nor trade through it, we'll leave them alone. The captain and I see no real reason to not uphold this agreement ourselves, so we'll let them be for now.

Mary Ward
Lochrath

¬ COMMID: Riley Shaw
¬ SUBJECT: Corsair in the Indies

So this is a unique one.

Doing my patrol of the warzone in Vespucci, I came across a Legate. Yes, a Corsair Legate-class dreadnought. Cue my surprise. It was moderately damaged and poorly traversin' the asteroid field. When questioned, it claimed to be investigating the "nomad threat past Kansas". As if that's a real thing. Regardless, we quickly discovered that whoever this commanding officer was, was a complete idiot. They also changed their story to be looking for some route to Rheinland. Why a singular dreadnought would be in Vespucci, going through Kansas, to get to Rheinland, made no sense.

So whoever was on the communication system for that ship was a liar. Straight as true. So like any good pilot does when met with a wall of stupidity, I mocked them. Really hard. We exchanged insults, they said they'd screw my mother, it was a swell time. That was until they said "I hope Planetform finishes the job." Now see they said that as it was jumping through to Kansas, and I wasn't going to risk sticking around for a navy patrol to show up.

Pretty sure we should blacklist this ship and crew, I'm certain they'll accidentally ram our stations or ships by mistake out of incompetency.

Riley Shaw
Trodaiche