Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A bit late but hey, nobody is perfect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of all,

a honest "Hello Discovery Community". I never thought it would happen but Freelancer managed to infect me once again.

I first started playing the game about 5 years ago, loved the SP campaign and the MP mode even more.
My favourite server back in the days was "Argus Prime" ((if i remember correctly)). It was much like the Discovery server. A stunning mod and great Role-Play.

Well it just happened that my life changed pretty much((only in positive ways)) and i kinda forgot about freelancer.A month ago i just saw that familiar cover again. The guy standing there, the space behind him and the name of the game on top.

I couldn't refuse to give it a shot and installed it. Now I am here posting a welcome thread, that pretty much tells the rest of the story.

Took my time reading all of the rules, discovering some new systems and bases, choose a NPC faction((that did took most of the time heh))and already ran into some nice RP action with the Rheinland lawfuls.

So, the bottom line is:

I hope we'll get along fine and i am always trying to improve my ways of RP so i can take my little spot in your community.

Guess i'll see you in space. At least that is where we are supposed to be right?

Ps: I apologize if my grammar ain't that perfect. I am working on that, trust me((lack of practice messes up quite some things over the years))
Hallo there and welcome to Discovery!

I think you might have caught my Phaethon the other day. *shakes fist* There shall be a reckoning!
I hope you continue to have a great time here.

Ayem.
Welcome to the INSANITY MUAAUAUUAUAHAHAHAHAHHA! Seriously, good luck!
Hello and welcome. Glad you know the rules and all. If you ever have any questions you can stop by the disco help channel where you can also meet some a good group of friendly players (link in sig). This is in skype which is the chat program of choice of this community, I highly recommend getting it if you plan on being active here. Also I have heard the link may not be compatible with some newer versions of skype, if this is the case just PM me your skype name if you want to check it out. Most of all though, Have Fun!
hi hi, welcome around and do have fun ^^
Greetings and welcome to disco.

have fun, read the rules, RP a lot, drink your Cardi-Cola, ect ect...

..oh wait, its you, i'm Holger Schmidtt, that RFP, Nice to see more players in rheinland
i argee with tazuras. get skype. have fun. kill the non lawful scum. <strike>give all the money you ever get to me</strike>, drink cardi cola.(which nerdage invented) buy weapons from my weapons store(no with 9000% more missile launchers) and again. <strike>send all your money to me</strike> HAVE FUN.

damned keybored is malfunctioning again
Welcome.:)

Join a faction and don't buy a capital ship.

PM me if you need any help or advice.

Enjoy.
Thank you for the welcome

Quote:..oh wait, its you, i'm Holger Schmidtt, that RFP, Nice to see more players in rheinland

Hmm, you were one of the RFP coming to arrest me for...years?

Quote:drink your Cardi-Cola

Oh well, where to order it?

Quote:don't buy a capital ship

I am just horrible with them so i wasn't planning to get one in the near future anyway