Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Alcatraz Rogues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Mr.Ling.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 138b.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 10i.png][Image: 20i.png][Image: 30i.png][Image: 43i.png]

Hello,

I don't think we've ever spoke, and I'm not sure who's in charge there right now, but I thought you'd just like to know: I found this Zoner ship named 5hane7rain that was hunting your pilots in Magellan. Seems he was using the IFF system to catch them off guard, given Zoner's ever-so-famous neutrality pacts. My guncam footage was corrupted by my close-range Nova Torpedo detonation, but I do have audio logs. Speaking of which, I still have your guys, too. I was going to just drop them off on Mactan, but I can ferry them to Alcatraz if you want.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

[Image: 1L0w5KR.png]

Transmission received

Recipient(s): -Mr. Ling-
Sender: <|> Josie "Rose" Hemlocke <|>
Subject: <|> Interesting <|>

[Image: Hemlockes_Eye.png]

"A Hacker being useful?"

"Color me surprised. "Mr. Ling", the last time you and your associates made yourselves any kind of "use" to me and the Rogues was to try and drag us into your petty war with the Unioners. Thanks for the heads up, I'll ensure this Zoner's treated appropriately. Drop them on Montezuma, doubt they can do much in California if they got shot down by a lowly zoner."

"For future reference, I am the leader of Alcatraz, and the larger whole."

~ Hemlocke ~

Attachment(s):

N/A

Transmission terminated
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Mr.Ling.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 138a.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 10i.png][Image: 20i.png][Image: 30i.png][Image: 43i.png]

Ah, yeah, that did happen. Well, if it's any comfort to you, I'm not the "Manage alliances and play politics" type. I'm the "eavesdrop on important people and demand money to blab about it" type. Probably significantly more useful to Rogues. Also, it's nice to see that Rogues have a solid form of leadership again. I haven't actually been around you all since Lord Moka was driven out or killed or whatever happened there. Liberty's endless military budget and love for dreadnoughts isn't entertaining to bang my head against, you know, so I'm usually elsewhere.

Anyway, I dropped your guys off. They didn't seem exactly happy, but getting hunted down by a false neutral-IFF would make anyone pissed off.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...