Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Better late than never
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, ok, it is truly my bad and I am sorry :S

I usually do not scroll down, too lazy perhaps, so it took a good 3 months before I figured that a welcome topic is missing by me. How bad, shame on me.

Anyway, I am a game freak, playing since 88', good old C64 days, and a musician (so a music freak as well)

I am a sci-fi and space based game maniac as well and Freelancer was always a good part of my collection. It took me a while to convince myself into trying the RP server and to be sincere, I read the RP topics here for about a month before downloading and registering. I am glad that I did, I am in a faction now, have friends here and making new ones. I am also trying to contribute to the community and mod as best as I can.

Anyway, its nice to meet you all people, I feel welcomed already:D

oh, name s oganalp btw:D
I already know you! Welcome! Read the rules fool;). Oh, and your background in your sig is star trek, which although i like in general I'm really not a big fan of on a freelancer forum, fix it! Now bow to me!

;)
Welcome to the forums
' Wrote:I already know you! Welcome! Read the rules fool;). Oh, and your background in your sig is star trek, which although i like in general I'm really not a big fan of on a freelancer forum, fix it! Now bow to me!

;)

Yes it is star trek:D, Geralt of Rivia from The Witcher and the BS logo hehe.

Freelancer needs new faces:DYou have any better background pics that fits the portrait, send me, don't be a stranger about it:D

And thanks for the welcome:D
Welcome. Uh, do I know you?
welcome and have fun:P
' Wrote:Welcome. Uh, do I know you?

Errmm, no idea, Order|Ophidian is my character if we ever met in game:)
Better Late than never also lol Hi, seen ya around hehe

Hey!
hey, seen ya around on yer Order chara. doin a mighty fine I job I might add.
Pages: 1 2