Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetins Folks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone i'm Zonta. I played to freelancer fom almost when its get out in stores. I started to play to Discovery mod about 3 weeks ago. I really love to play in the server and fly around to do some trade.

Welcome to the community, observe the rules and have fun on the server.
welcome around and have fun ^^
Welcome! Read the rules and have fun.
Welcome and enjoy:)
Welcome here and do what the persons above me said, it and might go right
if not, then it could be left, or up or down
Whichever way it does go, it will go it upside down.
And whichever way you go, if you're in Liberty trading, my pirate will catch you. Anyway, welcome, and beware of Mon'star, the Phantoms, the Keepers, the Wilde, and Cabbage hunters.
Hello and welcome. In addition to reading the rules make sure you understand them, some of them are a tad complex, reading through sanction reports helped me a good amount.

If you need help or have any questions you can always post on the forums. Additionally you can stop by the disco help channel where you can also meet some a good group of friendly players (link in sig). This is in skype which is the chat program of choice of this community, I highly recommend getting it if you plan on being active here. Also I have heard the link may not be compatible with some newer versions of skype, if this is the case just PM me your skype name if you want to check it out.
Hello Zonta, obey the rules, [Admins], and have fun. If you need some money, PM me, I can send something your way.
Pages: 1 2