Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Everyone in Ukraine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Please stay safe. Prioritize your wellbeing and don't worry about this game for a while. Take the time to make sure your life isn't in danger and that your friends and family in the area if you have any are safe and secure as can possibly be with the methods you might have.
I strongly second this advice. War isn't hell, it's worse.
To my brothers and sisters back home:

1. Get bottled water. Water supply might be cut off
2. Charge all your devices. The electricity supply might be cut off.
3. Tape your windows with a cross pattern (X). In the case of shrapnel, this reduced the risk of glass pieces flying around. Overall stay away from glass.
4. Keep your emergency kit close to you: medicine, dry foods (e.g. biscuits), batteries/energy banks, bottled water, documents, money.
5. Because of the cyber attacks on the official websides, get your official information from the official accounts of state agencies on social networks and on Telegramm channels.
6. Keep calm, in case of emergency sirens proceed to the nearest emergency shelters.
7. Do not take videos/photos and do not talk about the troops movements.
UPD:
8. you can also set up geolocation tracking of your relatives to know where they are.
9. In case you cannot get to a shelter during shelling, try to stay in the halls of apartment building with the least exposure to windows/glass.

Залишайтеся сильними, браття та сестри. Все буде Україна!
(02-24-2022, 07:26 AM)Vitoniz30 Wrote: [ -> ]Ukraine on line. We are in full readiness, but most regions remain in safety for now. I am grateful to everyone I have played with and wish you the best. Ukraine will survive and the world will live!

Vito, please, stay safe. Hide somewhere if you can. Or run somewhere.
Stay safe guys! Be ready and have necessary supplies for a while.

There is not much we can say, good luck!
"May you live in interesting times"
Curse coming true
I was at the Auckland Philharmonic Orchestra tonight with my mum. The town hall had blue and yellow lights shining onto the walls - the colors on Ukraine's flag. We both wept with sadness.
Підтримуємо вас молитвою.
I sincerely wish all our Ukrainian friends the best in this difficult time. I hope this doesn’t turn into something worse. It's heartbreaking that everything's going the way of the gun. Peace be upon you.
Best of luck Ukraine, and i hope that your government finds a way to resolve this mess with Russia and NATO.
Stay safe and i wish you peace ....

Sorry wrong account, This is Xenon
From Kyiv.
We are strong.
We fighting today, we will do it tomorrow, and every day when it needed.
Все буде Україна!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6