Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Red Hessian Army wants you!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ahu7L.png]
People of Rheinland, rise up!

Have you been cheated of what's rightfully yours by our puppet government? Have you felt the Kanzler's heavy-handed "justice"? Have you lost your family and friends, only to be stonewalled when you try to get the corporate representatives to tell you why? Have you suffered at the hands of the barbaric Corsairs because the Rheinland Military is too busy forcing its own people into obedience? Have you witnessed an atrocity overlooked - or even covered up - by Daumann, Kruger, or Republican?

If the answer to any of those questions is yes, then this is the place for you.

The Red Hessian Army is a group of Rheinland patriots dedicated to taking decisive action against the aspirations of the fascist Rheinland government, the corrupt corporations supporting it and the enemies of the Rheinland nation itself. In return they brand us as pirates and criminals, exile us from our own homes, and continue to spread their lies about their own people, friends and even families in their decieving media.

Make no mistake, these actions will not stop our movement, not in the slightest. Any true Rheinlander will know that it is up to all of us to take action, and join his fellow comrades in the act of liberating the Vaterland. And liberate it we will!

Spread the word of the Volkrevolution! Now is the time for us to take back our homeland from the hands of the fascists and corporates, and create a new Rheinland: strong and untouchable by those who wish to prey on our wealth and natural resources, free of edgeworld barbarians and borderworld brigands. Our allies in arms stretch from Frankfurt to Bering, from Stuttgart to the depths of the legendary Omega-52 system - and they will fight by our side just as we will along theirs, united by cause. Ultimately, we will triumph in our goals of freedom!

Fight for your rights in the ranks of the Red Hessian Army!

Achtung all applicants!

It is one of our great standards to make sure that our pilots are well armed, equipped and ready for anything. To this end, we will go so far as to providing all equipment the pilots might need ourselves, if it is necessary to do so. Our pilots are however demanded to follow a set of rules, as we are after all at the forefront of the Rheinland revolutionary effort, and should most certainly lead by example.

What we provide:
  1. Training and fighting with some of the best pilots in the sector.
  2. Exotic equipment to be supplied from the armoury.
  3. A possible credit loan for the purpose of setting up a supporting transport.
  4. The prospect of liberating Rheinland in a blaze of glory from our numerous enemies.

What we expect:
  1. Proper and explicit knowledge of the rules, both faction and forum ones. This is absolutely paramount!
  2. An account on these forums is also mandatory.
  3. Roleplay, roleplay, roleplay! Take note that our promotion system rewards roleplay more than pure skill.
  4. Participation in roll calls and the faction message dump. This is how we determine the level of your activity.
  5. Revolutions cost a lot of money to run, thus any financial help will be appreciated greatly.

Application:

Transmit your intent to join here. You will be contacted by one of us as soon as possible with the details regarding your transfer.

Once your details are confirmed, you will be added to our list of rekruts and will spend the first 7 days in the faction flying without the faction tag. Your activity will be recorded. After 7 days the leadership will officially promote you to the rank of Flieger if and only if you have fulfilled the promotion criteria for that rank.
(For more information see here Red Hessian Army Rank Structure)

What the message should definitely contain:
  1. Full name and origin
  2. Short biography
  3. Prior flight experience
  4. //S.K.Y.P.E. protocol address (required for coordination purposes)
  5. //Discord name and number ABSOLUTELY MANDATORY
  6. //Your timezone (for informational purposes)

Apply today!

[Image: 15dvs4j.png]
-----Incoming Transmission-----
-----Loading Transmission-----
-----Engage Transmission-----

Dean Andre Smith

Was born on planet New Berlin and have always been facinated by the fatherland after my father was wrongly left to die in prison for a crime he did not commit, all thanks to the god dammed Rheinland goverment and their forces. And i too have been wrong done by them, forced to sell a ship of mine, i had to as forces of weaponry would have been used by the Rheinland millitary, they have pushed me far enough, they refuse to give me support and justice for what had happened to my father. So if they wont get justice for him i will have to do it. my way. I went to flight school so i know all the tricks to flying a fighter ship and just need your help to get my fathers justce

//Skype - simo4456
//Timezone - GMT

Dean Smith

-----Transmission Ends-----
Message to: Dean Smith
Comm ID: Kaspar Meisnerr

The Red Hessian Army turns no one away - as long as they have a cause. I trust yours will take you through to the very end.

Move to Dresden and await rendezvous with our patrols. They will show you the way from there.

Regards,
Meisnerr
***Incoming Transmission***
***Opening Message***

Subject: Membership in the RHA
To: RHA

Guten Tag,
My name is Christian Steiner and I want to apply for a membership in the great RHA.
Long years my father has worked for Daumann and then some Hunters payed by Dauman enaged his tranport and killed him only because Dauman wants the money from the insurance policy.
So I'm appling to take reveng on these liers and murders.
A few infos about me:
I was born on planet Stuttgart but cause of Synth. Food my grandfather lost his farm there and we had to move to New Berlin after 1 year. My father was a hard working Dauman humpback pilot who was killed in an faked attack. I dont know much about my mother. My father told me she died as I was born but I think she left us because my father didnt got a high salary. So I grew up with my grandfather. I lived on Berlin but was never the guy who had all he needs. To get all what I need I started to smuggle some goods for a few junkers and other unlawful persons on the planet. As the police catched me my grandfather was taken to Vierlande. I dont know the resaon the corupted Jury stated to take him into custody maybe it was because he supplyed the LWB with infromations but I know one thing at this day I swore to take reveng and try to stop the corupt companys which rule Rheinland. I was alone since that day. One day a junker transport took me to Kreuzberg where I met a Hessain pilot. He told me about the RHA and about the goals you have.
So I thought this is my chance and now I contact you to apply.
I hope you will give me the chance to proof myself.
I never had a fight traning neither I went to a military acedemy but I know the basics of flying a ship from the Junkers on Kreuzberg.
I think flying a fighter or a warship is something diffrent than flying a CSV but I look forward to that expierience.
sincrily Christian Steiner

***end of message***
***End of Transmission***

//OOC: I have some PvP expierience and I can defend myself but im not a very good PvPer and I wont have much kills. A bomber is my favourite shipclass but I also like flying VHF.
//skype is nightfire56
// Timezone is: GMT +2 mostly online in the evening
//other factions im in : Order|, Rheinland Military
Message to: Christian Steiner

Turning to us was the right choice. Even the corrupt government knows that it is but a matter of time until the balance sways in our favour, as the corporates drown in their own filth. Even before that time comes, everybody can be of help to the movement. You will get plenty of flight experience flying with us, but first we need to get you in a ship. Move out to Dresden, you will be picked up by one of our patrols, they will guide you from there.

Regards,
Meisnerr
Caleb Dex

Origonaly Born on glasgow station to Rheinland Parents he moved to new berlin when he was 6 months old, at 15 he witnessed his parents get killed by Corsairs, he quickly stole his fathers Star Flyer and fled, he was on the run for a yearm throughout this year he was gievn no help from the rheinland government, he was treated like he had the plague wherever he stopped, becuase he was born outside of rheinland they didnt care, even though his parents where from there he still got no help

he was captured by mercs after a year on the run who where always selling him to the highest bidders, through his 10 years of slavery Caleb learned al the lucrative trade routes throughout the galaxy, but it came at a price, he was shuttled through the darkest places in the galaxy he could only describe as saying not even the devil himself would dare visit, he was inadvertantly granted his freedom when Rheinland forces blew up the ship he was held captive on and tractored his escape pod in, the pilot saw that he was just a civilain and worth no money at all, so he dumped him on the nearest mining ship in the middle of no where, he was later given the chance to get of the miner and head back to new berlin where he lives to this day and still wants revenge on the people who did nothing to help him

//OOC: I have some rp experience and have alot of pvp experience due to being a pirate on the old asylum 51 server
//skype dont have it but will get it if i get into RHA
// Timezone is: GMT
Message to: Caleb Dex

Motivation always helps, but remember: we fight here for a common cause, and not just revenge. Thanks to our work now Rheinland will be free from corruption soon enough, that is what we work for. No matter what the government does, they can never kill an idea.

If you are willing, come to Dresden as soon as possible. Our patrols will pick you up from there.

Regards,
Meisnerr

Stefan Jokovic

From scale of 1-10 im 7 in PvP but i can do better when im serious.I will fly Thor RH's Bomber,im getting rep now.My char name is Blade.Trinity.I have trader,Zoner,name is Zony.Im honored to join Red Hessians Army [RHA].

From scale 1-10 im & in PvP i like and i best fly with Bomber's.

I wana join RHA

My skype name is Stefan (If Stefan isnt right try Alexandar.Bourbon)

Timezone:GMT + 02:00
Recruitment Offizer Ramstein walked in to his office in a sluggish walk. on the desk he saw a classified folder, laying on the edge of the table.

"What iz dis fur?" He said

Ramstein opened the file and read the recruitment application... He shook his head and took a deep sigh. With that he pulled out his hologram log and started writing,

Incoming transmission..
Comm ID: Recruitment Offizer Ramstein
To: Applicant(s) Stefan Jokovic

Guten Tag herr Jokovic, thank you fur signing up to join the glorious revolution against ze corrupt Fascists. But we have a few issues with your application.

First off the paper itself was a mess, blotches everywhere. It was so bad that I could barely read it (//RP application please)) I dont know, it probebly got wet along the way. Secondly we barely know you and your history, Where were you born? Tell us more about yourself. What are your goals? Why do you want to join the Glorious Red Hessians?

Send another application meine freund and you might be lucky.

Ending transmission..

With that Recruitment Offizer Ramstein closed the hologram, closed his eyes and wondered about the party coming up in a few hours.
I was born on Planet Hamburg. 2 years after my born we moved to small station.Then several years after Rheinland Military attacked and destroyed ourt station by "mistake" i lost my familiy. I wanna join Glorius Red Hessians because i wanna revenge to RM and Fascist's!. Then i get it, its better to join that good army and pilots and learn better to PvP.Im honored to joining RHA.

My goal is to become pro pilot,and to revenge to Fascist!

Thank you.