Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Audience
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Ki'Shar seeks the audience with advisor Sh'ozak Ma'hk'null.

Patience.

We have managed to obtain interesting intelligence we must share with you. We ask for discussion about said matter.

Young minds among elevated status.

Our curiosity guides. A noble branch brings us knowledge, and assures it's interest as well. What would you ask of us?

We bring information about rift-walkers/Lost share as it seems they trust us, they believe in us, they share important informations with us.

Wonder.

First of all, Lost share and its agents are currently trying to obtain power of Gallic Navy. To my surprise they are trying to bring one of my former commanders, individual called Antonin de Lusignan, to their side. If they succeed they may be able to control armed forces. However this brings many possible outcomes, many scenarios that could happen in my mind. While their intentions may be pure, one can only ask if such power can't or won't be used against us or our infiltrators.

Curiosity.

We've come here to discuss and find solution if there is any to this problem.

Harbinger is also trying to collect its memory fragments, as I was told by Raven. One of our operatives known as Katherine Pennybrooke has already delivered such fragment to Harbinger. Yet Harbinger claimed it was empty.

One can only speculate if that is true. More scenarios and outcomes bug our mind.

Hesitation.

We are ready to collect more intell if advisors are not against it.

A cycle of entertainment.

The Betrayers and their matters are little cause for concern. Their weakness in both strength and mind is what led them to turn against us. Should they truely succeed at much more than being a negligible hindrance for all those they come in contact, then We shall be truely interested. Yet, if you wish to observe them, We shall encourage you in this. To learn from the mistakes of others is to spare yourself those mistakes.

Familiarity.

We know of the Schemer and his disciples. The one you call Raven, Lord of the Corrupting Ones, is especially familiar to us. We have watched her blunders and foolishness with mirth. A jester among cosmic countenance, truely.

The one called Pennybrooke is also known to us. They are not truely among the infiltrators, and, rather, have been an annoyance to us. We would have seen them destroyed for their actions, yet older minds sought to see her live on, and have stayed Our wrath. To know that she is among the Gravediggers is disappointing, but not surprising.

We suspect this memory they seek comes from the Graves. It is entertaining, at least, to see so much resource and effort put to nothing. Learn well: the Graves they seek to open are sealed not to protect within from without, but to protect without from within. We have learned that Dark ones leave treasures with their corpses, as if corpses should rise and have need of them. They have assumed that the same foolishness applies to the Graves, and they will receive some great blessing instead of a mere corpse or even a plague.

If you feel fatigued or spiritless, We advise you observe them. The Schemer shall always be The Schemer, but all those merry puppets dancing about on the Schemer's strings are entertaining, and even refreshing after half-cycles of repetitive tasks. They hold tightly to falsities even when they know of the nature of those lies, swearing upon those lies as duty, as if they have commands from some ever-distant voice of Darkness.

A warm laughter.

Blessed One, these provide opportunities to learn. As you see fit to observe them, so you shall, and should any great event happen, you shall be our whisper. Take care that you are not pulled into their merry dance of self-destruction. The Gravekeepers are a force of Eternity, and would destroy even the Light if given the chance. May your observance of these ones be as entertaining as Ours.

Advisor. We bring more information about The Lost share.

Patience.

Their plan to gain power over the Gallic Navy is partly successful. Fae operatives managed to bring Commander of the Defense Authority and one of the most powerful humans in Gallia to their side. I will try to find out more about their intentions and if they mean any potential threat to us.

The area around The Triage/Bells is active again. Revenant, Fae, Vagrants, Guardians, The Order, Blood Dragons, Xenos, Rogues, The Coalition, everyone is gathering around this place. They are all attracted to it, they show no hostilities toward each other. I will keep observing this area and bring more information to you and to consult our next steps.

A patient, mothering tone.

Hear us, noble mind among our own, and we shall tell you of our histories. That place, by our names, is The Cradle. Around it you may find four Beds wherein some among our number once lay. It is a place of safety, that those within may grow to thrive. To that end, it will arrest aggression from the minds of those near it, that harm cannot befall any.

Now listen, and we shall tell you the folly of Revenant. Before we swam these waters, our Creators did. In that time, they made many things. Those that were good were placed in Vaults, that they may be passed down to us. Those that were not good were entombed in Graves, that they may not bring harm to us. Around those Graves reside the Gravekeepers, who ensure that none enter nor exit the tombs. Harbinger, the Great Schemer, has taken it into their mind to investigate and rob from a Grave, and Revenant, our Starlight Jester, has willingly taken such machinations upon themselves. Now they hide aside the Cradle, as Gravekeepers cannot violate it's demands any moreso than we.

A shift, perhaps even a scheme of their own.

Alongside Revenant, another is often found. A Greymind, with wisdoms untold and thoughts so faintly blessed. If you should find this one, by sounds named Hemlocke, gently seek their wisdom, and be every guarded. They cannot be predicted, and they are grey in their entirety. When shown among the Dark, they are Light. When shown among the light, however, they are so clearly Dark. Yet in the end they are neither. They are Grey. If you should find them, seek to learn from them. Yet if you should find them, guard yourself, and be never swayed.

Returning to a matter at hand.

The actions of the Betrayers and their kin will be watched closely. We seek to do little with them, as their touch is infested with metals from the Corrupting Ones as always. Keep your eyes opened, however, and watch. Should their infiltrators seek to disrupt ours, they will be swiftly disposed of without mercy or warning. Until that time, however, we will continue our current intentions. Our Ashura will be informed so.

You have done well. Our faith and trust is here justified. We shall find for you a reward.

Ki'Shar

/Sh'ozak/ I have managed to obtain more intell and to my surprise it's concerning your interest in of one the humans.

According to my source of information about Lostshare, /Hemlocke/ has been captured by Lostshare and is currently in their custody. Apparently /Revenant/ and /Hemlocke/ were ambushed, /Hemlocked/ was taken by Vagrants to be -ressurected- while /Revenant/ was taken hostage by Rogues so they could exchange one for another.

However my source claimed /Revenant/ managed to escape with /Hemlocke/ being still withing Lostshare territory.

If you want to act, then we have to act swiftly before we lose the potential of this situation.

An irritation resurfaces.

Alas, filth as they are, the Betraying Ones would would have eyes to see quality as they are born of the flesh we are born of. We must soon act, swiftly and with power. "Hemlocke" is a resource that cannot be sacrificed. We despair the sense of the Lostmind. To see that an Infiltrator would spoil the potential of the Greymind is beyond their capability. We have begun a plan, now, and we will retrieve the Greymind. It's followers seek an exchange of persons, they shall have an exchange of persons.

A light recollection.

Another one, one of the Greymind's followers. The only name we have heard them called by is "Double Down". They once entertained us, they shall entertain us again. They shall be the ears that hear us. We will receive this Revenant as well, a Starlight Jester. We shall see what truly lies within their poisoned words as well, should we succeed.

The patience fades, replaced by an expectation of violence.

We shall offer a peaceful approach for the Lostmind. Perhaps they will be less foolish now than they were before. Yet, we doubt this outcome, for the Corrupting Ones' influence is strong in them. We shall prepare your shell for battle, as our own.

What great misfortune, those which we sought simply to not be bothered with anymore come upon the possession of one with nigh unlimited potential. Hope among all hopes that they shall sensible, and we shall be able to once again not be bothered with them. To fight against the ones that the Schemer favors will be unpleasant.

Ki'Shar

/Sh'ozak/, we believe I can lure out /Revenant/ to my location or to find out of /Revenant/ whereabouts. However I must remind you that such action will break the bond I have been building for many cycles to ensure the steady flow of Intel from their side.

My shell will be ready for the battle against the Betraying Ones, should the situation require it, however my bond and the source of Intel would be lost as their purpose. If direct intervention of our shell is needed, we will however do so.

I will try to find out more about the one you called "Double Down" and see possible outcomes if there are any.

Anticipation.

The location of the Starlight Jester is of very little importance to us. Revenant is better left alone, lest her poisoned words fester in your thought sequences. She has constructed a hell for herself, we see no excuse to save her from it. Our concern is truly only the Greymind, and his safety and health. Breaking whatever bonds you have constructed would be inefficient if spent on Revenant alone. We thought at once to capture her by circumstance, but if there is no simply way to do this, then it is better left undone.

We await an answer from the Lostmind. Mayhap they shall not repeat the folly of the past. To fight the Betraying Ones will be wasteful of our resources and time. They bear cysts that ever highlight their cowardice, fleeing to distant reaches at a moment's notice. Although one Light is enough to slay ten thousand Voids, ten thousand Lights are needed to corner one Void. Efficiency is our friend in these times, we combat on many fronts. Expending our energy on fighting the Lostmind is a foul disservice at best, and a dooming negligence at worst.

As for the Double Down, that is our prey. We met once before, and we remember their mind. We will whisper sweet temptations to them, for they are ruled by such. Wealth, grandeur, prosperity, such is the target of many of the Greymind's followers, and so it is with this one. We shall enchant them in wonderous delusions, and they shall be happy to speak with us.

Pages: 1 2 3