Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Lane Hackers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]
[Image: boQ0DiJ.png]

ID: Victoria Knight
Recipient: Lane Hackers
Subject: Movement situation

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

Good day,

It has been a while since we had contact beyond our trade agreements. I am certain that you're well informed about the Navy's push into our territory. And while it might be that the Navy is overextending, they seem determined to attack until defeat. I've moved some of my own forces out to assist in flanking and supply line interruptions. But I also do not intend for my people to go down with the Legion. We're essentially back to square one, with less craft than back in New Hampshire but that also makes us more mobile.

I would like to coordinate with you if we can capitalise on the Navy's absence in certain areas and to keep up the fight together.

We will have to establish new, less overt supply lines and ports to moor at for the time being. I'm still not certain if the Navy can actually pull this ambitious attack off, but we have to be prepared for it. I'm not going to see a repeat of Bering.

Until then.

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Emissary.Glass.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 143c.png][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 14d.png][Image: 20d.png][Image: 30d.png][Image: 40d.png]

Fleet Admiral Knight.

Firstly, my apologies for the delay. Seems your transmission was bounced around our nodes in a now-temporized recursive loop. The Navy's brazen stupidity in spreading themselves thin has presented an opportunity both in those regions left relatively undefended, and their more vulnerable deployments. Ideally, we will be able to exploit each. Unfortunately, some of their more fortified infrastructure lies beyond our capability to immediately target without extensive efforts to infiltrate and sabotage them. We do not wield the military and capital warfare capacity that we have in the past, but you know this all too well.

We are willing of course to support your combat efforts with guerilla engagements, mobile as you put it, to strike at vulnerable targets. Doing so in a defensive capacity is less ideal, but where pragmatic, it can be done. Of course, as I imagine it is for your forces, our interest will be in preserving tactical capacity by withdrawing when necessary where losses would outstrip benefit. The inner circle can also provide logistical support if it is desired. I understand that some elements of the insurgency have made curious agreements with a few Liberty corporate groups, but given the public developments with both the 'governments' of Liberty and Bretonia, I doubt that will last. Taking advantage of the human interest cause and popularizing the topic of refugees and oppression play well to our strengths and serve to benefit both your immediate operational needs, as well as undermining public trust in these corrupt institutions for our political gain in the long-term. To this end I would request you provide any personal information about evacuees, audiovisual recordings, losses of life, or communications with house militaries, for integration into a retaliatory information campaign against their propaganda.

I believe this encompasses what might be of interest to you beyond the minutia of strategic deployments. If you would like to talk tactics, your existing plans would be of use in such a discussion, and I will have an assassin consult on the matter. Any other matters are welcome to be raised according to your convenience.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
[Image: Lc48rCo.png]
[Image: UA5eD8R.png]
☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Signal source: Free Republic relay, Liberty
☠ Opening video feed...

[Image: N41ckXl.png]

Sender: Admiral Victoria Knight
Recipient: Lane Hackers
Subject: Movement situation

Good day,

it is not a problem beyond that we had to go ahead with the only other group that can potentially sustain what remains of the former Battlegroup Harmony. While not directly joining the Xenos cause, we will back the Free Republic to gain assistance in our struggle against Liberty. They've grown much more powerful since the time when my crew and I were fighting the Xenos part of it. But I'm certain you're more aware of that than us.

I will forward all the information about refugees I have to you. There is still communications with the main forces back in Veracruz. Some of the Navy elements there have refused to follow, others merely mentioned it as unnecessary as they expect to defeat the Navy within Vespucci. I just hope that they see reason to not sacrifice their lives and whoever is relying on their protection. Regardless we'll still help

If there is a target you can identify, that is left open now, we'll evaluate if we can support your actions against it. Without intel we'll hold position or strike against Navy stragglers in Pennsylvania that are bound for Vespucci.

I wish I'd left my regrets for not moving the entire forces to the Barrier behind but it's moments like these where I wish we had more forces in hiding. I hope our shared history in this fight will let us work beyond affiliations.

Until then.

-Admiral Victoria Knight

☠ Transmission signal lost.