Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hey Dab, how bout an update on the Okinawa work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Dab, after the previous thread on Okinawa, you had said you were going to work on some things, off the top of my head some of the things were,

1) Weapons platforms

2) Jump Holes

3) Position of the GC Battleship (not sure if we talked about that one, but when you fly from the Honshu JG to the Nagano JH directly, the way the FA go, you pass within 2k of the Battleship, and fighters can easily be destroyed.)

4) A better position for the Honshu tradelane to the gate.

Could you give us on update on any progress with the system?

Well first thing is that, unfortunately, my laptop's harddrive died. I'm on a different laptop now and redoing the fixes. All the things you mentioned are being fixed in it except for #4. I can't move that Trade lane without screwing it up even more in a different way, not to mention requiring a new rebalance of the trade routes going to/from Okinawa.

EDIT: Bah! Forgot to change accounts again.. I'll go do that now.. This is all your fault.
' Wrote:Well first thing is that, unfortunately, my laptop's harddrive died. I'm on a different laptop now and redoing the fixes. All the things you mentioned are being fixed in it except for #4. I can't move that Trade lane without screwing it up even more in a different way, not to mention requiring a new rebalance of the trade routes going to/from Okinawa.
EDIT: Bah! Forgot to change accounts again.. I'll go do that now.. This is all your fault.

Not this time it isn't
That GC overtaken a Kusari Battleship thing is cool, we need more unique bases around Discovery in general, perhaps a captured Liberty Drednaught by rhienland? or vise-versa ect...

Seriously, its getting boring with all teh hosues using the SAME station parts...
keep up the good work, dab...